This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 5: Submission

Topic » LIVE SHOW 5: Submission

2518 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone, since this is our last week before all of you will be posting two songs or more per round, we wanted to have some fun! This week the theme is dance anthems, so we want you to post some of the best songs to dance to from your artists! Good Luck! You have 24 hours!
2518 days 2 hours ago
aj1111
2517 days 23 hours ago
SummerRae101
2517 days 20 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
2517 days 9 hours ago
Mybash_
2516 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
JUDGES WILL POST CRITIQUES HERE AS LITTLE MIX IS DISQUALIFIED AND WE WILL MOVE ONTO THE NEXT ROUND!
2516 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
James- Oh my gosh im sorry but that wasnt good, and I was actually really looking forward to seeing your performance this round!

Ariana- This was good but there was much better songs you could've chosen!

Taylor- This was such a good dance song but it got kind of annoying towards the end and the vocals werent that difficult!
2516 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Demi- This was the perfect song for you and i loved it!

Eric- This was one of your better performances! I actually really liked it a lot!

Fifth Harmony- Best performance of the round! That was great, you are the act to beat in this competition!
2516 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
James is not a dance anthom artist lmao
2514 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96
5H - So tired of hearing this song tbh.
Eric - Love!
James - Idk what the other judges were thinking I enjoyed this.
Taylor - Overrated.
Ariana - YESSSSSSSSSSSS MY FAVORITE SONG OF YOURS EVER.
Demi - Cool for every season.
2514 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96
AND TO THE LITTLE MIX BAND, YOU WERE MY WINNERS PICK. IM SO SAD TO SEE YOU GO. :(
I LOVED HAVING YOU ON MY TEAM. THAT IS ALL.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!