This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 2: Performances and Results

Topic » LIVE SHOW 2: Performances and..

2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
With the fact that my judges are all flopping and its too close to the end to replace tonight will be short, with critiques from the judges followed by the results!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Anastasia says:
Ariana - speechless. because both of these songs are amazing. I think one last time or love me harder would be more sexy but good choices overall.
Demi - I'M IN AWE. BODY SAY UGH YESSSSSSS.
5H - Ugh, what great choices this week. killing it.
Taylor - Also great choices! Good job!
James - Touch me ;) Sike, but you did well.
Eric - OOH. Girl. I just loved everyone's this week yours included.
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Drizella says:
James Arthur- I thought this felt very groovy. This had such a different feel but we still got to hear your voice and I really liked that! I think you definitely are one of the most unique acts left and we need that in this competition!

Demi Lovato- I LOVED THIS! So beautiful, raw, and emotional! This whole season you have put your heart on the line for us and that is so important for a competition like this!

Ariana Grande- This was very catchy and fun, I was very happy with the song you chose and thought this was a perfect time to show your fun side!

Taylor Swift- The thing I love about you is we get both the pop side and the country side! I did think this was great because tonight we will see both, but I think there may have been better songs for you to choose from!

Eric Hutchinson- Thank you for listening to us! I think you are starting to have the growth we need in the competition! This was such a fun song and I think that you could be one of the dark horses in this competition

Fifth Harmony- This was such a fun song and was a great way to show vocals, fun, and entertainment! I loved the mild sass as well and think that you guys are just so in sync that is incredible!

James Arthur- This was such a fun sexy, I think you may not be the most dynamic person in this competition, but you don’t need to be to win this whole thing! This was a great week for you!

Demi Lovato- I have never heard this.. but good god! This was amazing! I am so glad you brought this to us tonight! Holy wow I just felt like you showed us something so different than past weeks and it was so good!

Ariana Grande- Wow this was definitely a different take on sexy! It was all about sex but it wasn’t over the top sexy! I thought this was still such a good song and I think you could quite possible take this whole competition!

Taylor Swift- This was very sexy, and very unique from what you have given us in past weeks! I think this was good, definitely not your best, but we can’t possibly have your best every single week so thats okay!

Eric Hutchinson- This was definitely different but it still had the sexiness we needed! It still felt a little less sexy than the rest, but thats okay, being sexy isn’t all about being so blatantly obvious about it! Good job!

Fifth Harmony- What a perfect way to end the night about being sexy! Absolutely the most sexy song we have seen in this competition! I thought that you guys were a beautiful type of sexy and I just can’t explain how happy you being in this competition makes me!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets get to the results! This week, only a few of you tried to get votes, and we only recieved a very limited amount of votes! Lets get to the results!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Demi Lovato
You are safe!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Ariana Grande
You are safe!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Eric Hutchinson
You are in the bottom 2!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Fifth Harmony
You are safe!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Taylor Swift
You are in the bottom 2! This means that James you are safe this week!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Before the judges reveal their votes lets see what place everyone got!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In first place this week was
Demi Lovato
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 2nd place was
Fifth Harmony
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 3rd place was
James Arthur, which means Ariana Grande you were in 4th!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
So for the bottom 2, the judges deliberated and this is what they had to say!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Anastasia:
You're all so well that its so hard to choose. But I'm going to save Eric. I think he has more potential. No offense taylor, you're both are really great!
2512 days 16 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Drizella:
To be honest one of you hasnt stood out to me really at all in this competition and the other has so this is an easy decision and i have to save taylor!

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!