This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 7: Performances and Results

Topic » LIVE SHOW 7: Performances and..

2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to the 7th Live Show of the season! Tonight, we have our 5 acts performing their hearts out to songs they think represent a certain gender! We will also determine our semi-finalists by the end of the night! So lets get started!
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
For the first round of the competition, our acts were able to select a song of their choice for the competition. Up first is Taylor Swift!
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Drizella-  What a great way to start the night, I was wowed, I thought this was such a calm performance yet had all the aspects that it needed.

Anastasia- Perfection!
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up tonight we have Demi Lovato performing a song she thinks will wow america and the judges
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- This was something I have never heard and a unique sound for you, I liked it. Is it something I will remember as an amazing aspect of this season? No. But was it thoroughly entertaining, yes!

Anastasia- You’ve grown so much, I love this from you.
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
James Arthur is up next to take the stage
.be
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What do the judges have to say?

Drizella- I really liked this song, and I do truly see a lot of growth from you throughout this season, but the growth hasn’t been enough to standout from the other contestants this season!

Anastasia-  Tell me what you’re saying! Ugh I love you.
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now we have Ariana Grande to show us what she has
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges have to say...

Drizella- Hell yeah this was a bop! I loved everything about this! Great job, I think you could definitely win this entire competition if you keep it up!

Anastasia- Touch me anytime, yessss!
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
To finish off the first round of performances we have Fifth Harmony taking the stage
.be
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- WOW! This song is so under appreciated and I am so glad you guys brought it to our attention! Absolute perfection and beauty, I don’t know what else to say!

Anastasia-  I felt as though you should’ve stayed with Miss Movin’ On.
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Taylor is up next to show us what its like to be a little girl
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
And judges what do you have to say
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Drizella-  I kind of connected to the gender aspect of this, it just wasn’t amazing to me! I think you could quite possibly take this whole thing, so make sure you amaze us every week!

Anastasia- UGH, I enjoyed this so much. Yes!
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Demi Lovato is up next to show the importance of confidence for women
2509 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- Hell girl, you had me feeling confident after that performance! I loved it! It wasn’t the most amazing of the night, but it was definitely a great performance!

Anastasia- YES! I’m ready.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!