This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 1 Backyard!

Topic » Big Brother 1 Backyard!

4213 days 8 hours ago
camdizzils
There is a Hot Tub a nice pool and a work out area! This is where ALL challenges will take place! There will be much action here!!

DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN LET INTO THE HOUSE!
4213 days 7 hours ago
Donagal103
Wow,nice pool and hot tub!!:)
4213 days 7 hours ago
sweetgirls1008
cool
4213 days 7 hours ago
camdizzils
CHECK IN NOW FOR HOH!!! COMPETITION WILL BEGIN AT 8:25!!!
4213 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
here
4213 days 7 hours ago
constaff
Here
4213 days 7 hours ago
Wrightnacho
here
4213 days 7 hours ago
Qwertyioup
ok leggo
4213 days 7 hours ago
Donagal103
here!
4213 days 7 hours ago
Qwertyioup
cam are you gonna make a  bedroom?
4213 days 7 hours ago
DPimp25
Here! Ready to win HOH!
4213 days 7 hours ago
camdizzils
I was but im not going to anymore. I will for HOH. But not regular ones.
4213 days 7 hours ago
camdizzils
Playing:
Kpnna
constaff
Wrightnacho
qwertyioup
DPimp25
4213 days 7 hours ago
Qwertyioup
ok
4213 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
here
4213 days 7 hours ago
camdizzils
Here is the first challenge of the season. This challenge was created by MHens! One of the best Big Brother Group hosts on the site!!

Head of Household Competition #1 Week1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Houseguests walk out to the new Big Brother Backyard. The Backyard has been transformed into a Game Show stage! There are four very large posters hanging from the walls: a poster of Big Brother USA, a poster of the Amazing Race, a poster of Survivor, and a poster of American Idol. The Houseguests all take their places behind their given nameplates.*

Name: “Do you know your Reality Television?”

Rules: I will randomly choose one of the four reality television shows above. I will then ask a question from that television series. You will mail me the correct answer. Once I have all the answers, I will reveal who got it correct first. They will receive 3 points. I will then reveal who answered correct second. They will receive 2 points. I will then reveal who answered correct third. They will receive 1 point. Only those people will receive points. The person who has the most points after twelve questions, will win the Head of Household! If there is a tie, I will randomly select one of the four selected reality television series and ask a question. Do you all understand? Post your questions below.

open group

Camdizzils Big Brother Season 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!