This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR WESTEROS APPS

Topic » SURVIVOR WESTEROS APPS

3753 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Alright guys it is time to announce what Season 3 will be about.

It is Survivor: Westeros and will be based off the Game of Thrones TV SHOW.

I have read the five A Song of Fire and Ice books (well just books 3,4 and 5) but since a great portion of Tengaged and people in general have only seen the show there will be NO reference to the books... if you want to talk to me about them one on one I'd love to do that but there will be NO SPOILING allowed in the season for players that have not read the books. That means no posting in challenges/tribals/etc. I hate spoilers and assume everybody else would not be happy either.

So here are rules. You must have watched the first three seasons as things may get spoiled about them. (Reading the books but not watching seasons works too).

Twist, Gameplay, and Challenges will all be GoT themed!

THIS SEASON WILL START FEBRUARY 15TH!

MOST CHALLENGES WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER 7PM EST, THOUGH ILL TRY TO PUT SOME BEFORE TO OFFER VARIETY.

Application below

Returning players MAY apply but must fit criteria. If you post ANYTHING THAT WAS NOT IN THE TV SERIES YET you will be banned from the group(s).

Some previous applications are here as well: http://www.tengaged.com/group/4797/forum/topic/11579758
3753 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
SURVIVOR: WESTEROS APPLICATIONS:

1. How much of the show have you seen?
2. How much of the books have you read?
3. Who is your favorite character in the show and why?
4. Who is your least favorite character in the show and why?
5. How active can you be? How many hours a day do you spend on Tengaged?
6. Have you played group games before? Have you been successful? Name some that you were successful in if applicable.
7. What is your favorite house?
8. List one thing that the following houses have more than the others:
a. Stark
b. Targaryen
c. Lannister
d. Baratheon (Stannis)
e. Tyrell
f. Greyjoy

9. If the following were on Survivor who would be a better player and why?
1. Stannis vs. Jaime
2. Tyrion vs. Petyr
3. Viserys vs. Joffrey
4. Cersei vs. Catelyn
5. Ned vs. Jon Snow

10. What twist would you like to see?
3752 days 23 hours ago
TykerV
1. How much of the show have you seen? do the trailers count?
2. How much of the books have you read? none
3. Who is your favorite character in the show and why? were there 3 baby dragons
4. Who is your least favorite character in the show and why? the bad guy
5. How active can you be? How many hours a day do you spend on Tengaged? Im real active, mostly be here 24/7, I have no life
6. Have you played group games before? Have you been successful? Name some that you were successful in if applicable. yes, I came 3rd in Platinum Big Brother 2 and Smackdown's Big Brother
7. What is your favorite house? The White House?
8. List one thing that the following houses have more than the others: srry I don't understand
a. Stark
b. Targaryen
c. Lannister
d. Baratheon (Stannis)
e. Tyrell
f. Greyjoy

1. Stannis vs. Jaime- Stannis because hearing that name will scare the shit out of you
2. Tyrion vs. Petyr- Tyrion because with that name, he sounds like he lives in the wild
3. Viserys vs. Joffrey- idk
4. Cersei vs. Catelyn- idk
5. Ned vs. Jon Snow- idk

People who never seen the show get to be pick
3747 days 22 hours ago
levonini
1. How much of the show have you seen? all three season
2. How much of the books have you read? none
3. Who is your favorite character in the show and why? OMG daenerys obvi. i love myself a khaleesi. and she is a ruthless bitch
4. Who is your least favorite character in the show and why? omg gross. melisandre
5. How active can you be? How many hours a day do you spend on Tengaged? Ill be on whenever u need me to be, im only in one other group game atm so i can be here for challenges
6. Have you played group games before? Have you been successful? Name some that you were successful in if applicable. 1st in Blats Hunger Games, 4th in Big Brother Winter, 4th in Leli's Survivor Comoros Islands
7. What is your favorite house? stuck between House of Stark and House of Targaryan (I love me some Tyrell too)
8. List one thing that the following houses have more than the others:
a. Stark - um they have the North?
b. Targaryen - DRAGONS
c. Lannister - kings landing
d. Baratheon (Stannis) - HOMO SEXUAL KINGS
e. Tyrell - GRANDMAS
f. Greyjoy - ew. they have theon

1. Stannis vs. Jaime- comps: Jaime strategy: Stannis
2. Tyrion vs. Petyr- Petyr since tyrion is a midget
3. Viserys vs. Joffrey- both are cutthroat but probs joffrey since viserys is dead LOL
4. Cersei vs. Catelyn- CERSEI-villain of the season
5. Ned vs. Jon Snow- jon snow becuz he will be fan fave

you have to send people to other houses (like when they get married LOL idk) e.g sansa leaves the starks for the lannisters

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!