This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premiere-Gonna Break It Loose

Topic » Season Premiere-Gonna Break It..

3389 days 2 hours ago
*smirks and orders some food*
Well I'm willing to try and climb if you don't throw some attack at me haha.
3389 days 2 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
*laughs* Climb away... but don't expect me to throw you any rope
3389 days 2 hours ago
Is that a challenge?
*laughs a bit*
3389 days 1 hour ago
Westyman557
3389 days 1 hour ago
barkmrck3tg
*laughs* I guess so... Most people don't put effort into friendships/relationships they just htink they will happen... I'm not one of those people
3389 days 1 hour ago
Well I'm not exactly a person to become friends with someone in 2 seconds, or be in a relationship after one night of sex.
*shrugs*
3389 days 1 hour ago
barkmrck3tg
*laughs* Thats good... Congrulations I think I can consider you a friend... Don't make me regret that...
3389 days 1 hour ago
Who says I won't be regretting it! Haha!
*laughs a bit taking a bite of food*
3389 days 1 hour ago
barkmrck3tg
*looks at her* Because if anyone wants to mess with you they have to deal with me now... Any dudes try hurting you I will hurt them... If I need to bitch some bitches out I'll do that for you... That's what I do for my friends...
3389 days 1 hour ago
That's the spirit! Did you want any food? I feel bad eating in front of you...
3389 days 1 hour ago
barkmrck3tg
*smiles* You are fine....

Can I ask though: You don't want a relationship with me do you? Physical or Emotional?
3389 days 1 hour ago
*bites lip and looks at him*
I dunno, really want I want anymore. I mean I don't want to get into anything serious, because I'm afraid of hurting people. That's the last thing I want to do at this point.
3389 days 1 hour ago
barkmrck3tg
*laughs* Then how about no feelings no emotions, no strings, you come back with me to my place?
3389 days 1 hour ago
Um...
*bites lip*
That sounds great, but are you sure?
*raises an eyebrow*
^if I had sex twice...in one day. Everyone would literally talk about me for days.^
3389 days 1 hour ago
barkmrck3tg
*laughs*

or you can just come spend the night if the alternative makes you uncomfortable... I just want to have fun

open group

Kids of Miami [Season One]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!