This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vietnam Rules

Topic » Survivor Vietnam Rules

4354 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
CHALLENGE RULES
The challenge starts after the tribal council. Challenges will either start 5:30 EST, or 6 EST depending on when i can do it. You are allowed to miss challenges, however your tribe may vote you off as a penalty for it. If this time does not work for you, then your going to have a bad time. There will be longterm, 24 hour challenges every once in a while. You will need to agree that i am not bias, and that i will fairly give immunity to the team that won the challenge in the rules that i state. If you have a question about the challenge, please feel free to ask me.

TRIBAL COUNCIL RULES
If your tribe does not go to tribal council, YOU CANNOT REPLY TO THE OTHER TRIBES TRIBAL COUNCIL. That is a rule that is not allowed. First 2 times are warnings, third time will be a "medical evacuation". If your tribe does go to tribal council, please mail me your vote with a little reason why you vote them, similar to the way they do it in actual survivor. If you do not vote, you will receive a self vote. Before i read the votes, i will ask questions similar to how Jeff Probst does in the real survivor. You may or may not answer these questions. However, answering them will give your tribe a heads up on where your head is at. Use this to your advantage. Tribal councils will start 30 minutes before the challenge.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS
There will be a certain amount of immunity idols in this game. Similar to Survivor China, the winning tribe will give a clue to a person of their choice on the opposite side. The person that gets the clue must have competed in the challenge. The Hidden Immunity Idol will be a person from survivor. You are allowed to guess once a day.

GENERAL RULES
You may tell me if you feel like i made a mistake, however it would be ideal if you did not refer to me as "bias". I am a contestant and a host, and i would not like to be referred to as a "bias" host. Please recognize that 18 people are being casted, and more then 18 applied. For this reason, some of you may not make it. If this happens, and you apply for my next season of survivor, you are 100% allowed in that season. However, just because i do not choose you for Vietnam, please do not make a big deal about it. I assure you that every person i dont cast is very hard on me, and you will have all the more chance of being let on my season 2

Please post below if you have read all these and agree that this will be the way. If you do not agree with anything, PM me or say so here and i will either work on making a loophole for you, or not be able to cast you.
4354 days 5 hours ago
daviewilly
I agree with everything even though I haven't read it yet
4354 days 5 hours ago
Remajakl
read it.. and understand...
4354 days 5 hours ago
Yaxha
agreed

i read fast :X
4354 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
I read and agree to the Terms of Service. :P
4354 days 5 hours ago
ItsaMeJack
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4354 days 5 hours ago
peace123
agreed
4354 days 5 hours ago
Ireks
agreed
4354 days 5 hours ago
Max7313
agree
4354 days 5 hours ago
MaryClare
agreed
4354 days 5 hours ago
Ditzy
agree
4354 days 5 hours ago
leemontgomery
agreed
4354 days 5 hours ago
Sharon
agreed
4354 days 5 hours ago
RJ18
Sounds good! :)
4354 days 5 hours ago
tgray1995
I agree! :)
4354 days 5 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Agree

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!