This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1: Saola

Topic » Tribal Council 1: Saola

4324 days 14 hours ago
l0_0l
Hello contestants. You couldn't push past "Dhole" at the challenge today, so here you sit. Please lite your torch. Fire in this game represents your life in this game. If you get the most votes tonight, then your torch will be snuffed, and thus your life in this game is no more. You have untill TOMORROW, 4:00pm EST to cast your vote. I will ask questions to pass the time

David: What will tonights vote be based on? Who do you blame for the challenge loss?

Ashley: Why did you guys lose? Who do you think is to blame?

Amanda: How hard did you try at this challenge? How hard did your tribe try?

Tabby: This game is just started, but is anyone popping out as a leader?

Monty: Survivor is a numbers game and now you have to catch up to Dhole. Do you think your tribe can do it?

George: Who took charge of this challenge?

Peace: Did you get any mails asking you for your letter?

Tina: Your tribe lost with a member of the other tribe banned. How does this feel?

Noah: I know you were really excited to win this challenge. How hard does it feel to lose it? Were you close?

Again, votes are due TOMORROW, at 4:30pm EST. If you have an idol to play, say so in this chat or mail me before i read the first vote.
4324 days 14 hours ago
yswimmer96
We had 6 letters, M, I, A, T, E, and N. I just couldn't think! I even tried using Words With Friends Cheats to help us! No luck! It absolutely SUCKKKKSSS to be losing the first immunity challenge though.
4324 days 14 hours ago
l0_0l
To Noah

You did lose very important letters like "C" and "S", who didn't send you letters?
4324 days 14 hours ago
MaryClare
I'd say whoever tried in the challenge should be safe
4324 days 14 hours ago
l0_0l
To Tina

Who were the people that tried?
4324 days 13 hours ago
MaryClare
I wouldnt like to make anyone feel bad for not trying, or beiing here since its only the first challenge but the people who were innactive know who they are
4324 days 13 hours ago
yswimmer96
I'll tell you who DID put in letters?

Mary, Ashley, Peace, David, Myself, and Ireks.
4324 days 13 hours ago
l0_0l
To Tina and Noah

So this is a time to be safe and vote out someone that doesn't try, as apposed to voting out someone that does try for strategic reasons?
4324 days 13 hours ago
yswimmer96
Well......you can take this one Tina lmfao.
4324 days 13 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Yea we can
4324 days 13 hours ago
l0_0l
To Noah
Is it an uncomfortable scenario for you to vote out someone for strategic reasons?

To Monty
Why do you think so?
4324 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
George: Who took charge of this challenge?

yswimmer I think, because he said he had this type of challenge in his past season, but I couldn't figure out the word either, just like everyone else I guess
4324 days 12 hours ago
l0_0l
To George
How will you be basing your vote on tonight?
4324 days 12 hours ago
l0_0l
2/9 votes recieved
4324 days 12 hours ago
daviewilly
Whoever wasn't here, I guess.
4324 days 11 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
i have faith that we can come back and win the next challenges  and will stay strong

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!