This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 2

Topic » Immunity Challenge 2

4325 days ago
l0_0l
Will officially start TOMORROW, 5:00pm EST, after i read the votes at Tribal
4324 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
Hint: If needed, only 2 people can do this challenge
4324 days 5 hours ago
yswimmer96
I'm workin till 7..
4324 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
Alright i will post the rules an hour early so that any questions can be asked before the challenge starts.

Each tribe will get a fireplace and a fire. Your goal is simple, to keep your fire lit longer then the other tribes fire.

Once every three minutes, someone must post in their challenge chat "Stoke fire". It can be anyone that does it, however 2 people cannot post "Stoke fire" in a row. For example, if I were on Dhole and posted "stoke fire", then i could not post it again untill someone else posts it.

You have 3 minutes to re-stoke your fire. That means if i see that it was 4 minutes since the last post and no one has posted "Stoke Fire", then that means that you will be out of the challenge and the other tribe wins immunity.

I'm not perfect. If i miss them not stoking the fire, then i wont disqualify the team. However, for example, if a member of Saola noticed that Dhole hasn't stoked their fire in 3 minutes, and screenshots proof of that, then i will disqualify Dhole.

Remember: Stoke every 3 minutes, cant stoke twice in a row, this challenge lasts untill one tribe is left. Any questions?
4324 days 3 hours ago
Yaxha
Easy peasy
4324 days 3 hours ago
noraw6842
ok ummm is it just "Stoke fire" or "Stoke fire" for dhole/saola
4324 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
protip: I will not disqualify unless it says "4 mins ago". If it says "3 min ago" then you still can post "Stoke fire"
4324 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
I dont understand Nora, could you explain?
4324 days 3 hours ago
xFireFlysx
Could you do like
Leslie: Stokes fire
Bob: Stokes Fire
Leslie: Stokes Fire
Bob: Stokes Fire
?
4324 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
Yes Ashley, as long as you dont do it twice in a row, you can do that.
4324 days 3 hours ago
Ditzy
uhm how long is this challenge supposed to last?
4324 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
Leslie: stokes fire
Leslie: stokes fire

^^^
Thats not allowed.
4324 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
This challenge lasts untill one tribe gives up
4324 days 3 hours ago
Ditzy
Who's Leslie
4324 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
i was refering to Ashley's comment
4324 days 3 hours ago
Ditzy
o

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!