This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2: Dhole

Topic » Tribal Council 2: Dhole

4323 days 11 hours ago
l0_0l
Hello contestants. You had sheer power coming into this game, however your unorganizedness is what caused your loss, so here you sit. Please lite your torch. Fire in this game represents your life in this game. If you get the most votes tonight, then your torch will be snuffed, and thus your life in this game is no more. You have untill TOMORROW, 5:00pm EST to cast your vote. I will ask questions to pass the time

Joe (Joeker): I noticed you got frustrated at Monty at the end of the challenge. Can i have your thoughts on that?

Leslie (Ditzy): How will you be basing your vote tonight? Do you think that if you had more people here, that you would win? Or would you give up one or 2 contestants for a more organized effort?

Rem (SweetRem): Are you worried that you could be leaving tonight? Why or why not?

Jack (Itsamejack): Do you feel like your tribe is the better tribe? Why or why not?

Ken (kensterishere): You tried at the challenge today. What strategy did you have at the challenge?

Nora (noraw6842): You were very dedicated at tonights challenge. Do you think your tribe could still vote you out? Who would you want gone instead?

Nick (Yaxha): If you could give immunity to anyone but yourself, who would you give it to? For strategic or personal reasons?

Bingo (bingo21): What did you learn after todays challenge?

RJ (RJ18): Are you worried that your name will be written down tonight? Who should be more worried then you?

Again, votes are due TOMORROW, at 5:00pm EST. If you have an idol to play, say so in this chat or mail me before i read the first vote.
4323 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
Joe (Joeker): I noticed you got frustrated at Monty at the end of the challenge. Can i have your thoughts on that?

I just hate how people have to boast about proofing a win, like okay congrats, you don't have to shove the fact that you snitched to win a challenge. That's like a game of duck, duck, goose where someone has to boast how much of a good runner they are because they were able to catch the "goose."
4323 days 11 hours ago
ItsaMeJack
Jack (Itsamejack): Do you feel like your tribe is the better tribe? Why or why not?

Well, the two tribes seem pretty equal so...I guess not.
4323 days 11 hours ago
l0_0l
To Joe

Will this angst continue to the merger?

To Jack

Who leads your tribe, do you think?
4323 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
Will this angst continue to the merger?

Probably, if he continues to act like a dick.
4323 days 11 hours ago
noraw6842
ou were very dedicated at tonights challenge. Do you think your tribe could still vote you out? Who would you want gone instead?

yeah,ummm idrk
4323 days 11 hours ago
l0_0l
To Joe

Do you think tonights vote will change the game? Or will it be a basic vote?
4323 days 10 hours ago
RJ18
Yeah I'm worried, I wasn't able to compete today, but I think there are others that should go efore me. I'm a willing player and I want to be here :)
4323 days 10 hours ago
l0_0l
To RJ

Who in specific is inactive?
4323 days 9 hours ago
kensterishere
At first during the challenge i thought the me and noraw were the only two doing it, but i was relieved to see joeker and Ditzy come to make it much easier, that doesnt mean i lowered my vigil, just that i was less edgy. I feel really guilty though because i was playing fire red on my VBA and i was doing slots. I still checked back every three rolls. Even though we did lose this challenge, im some of us put forth the effort.
4323 days 9 hours ago
l0_0l
To Ken

Who hasn't been putting effort in this tribe do you think?
4323 days 9 hours ago
Joeker
Do you think tonights vote will change the game? Or will it be a basic vote?

I'm sure it will be a weed out the weak, basic vote. It's way too early to make a game-changing vote, especially when this is our first Tribal Council.
4323 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Bingo (bingo21): What did you learn after todays challenge?

That the tribes are fairly evenly matched. Sorry I couldn't make it today guys I had to drop my sister at work
4323 days 7 hours ago
kensterishere
Who do i think isn't putting forth effort? Probably bingo. I haven't even seen people mention him.
4322 days 13 hours ago
l0_0l
Alright time to read the votes.

If you have an idol you would wish to play, now would be the time.
4322 days 13 hours ago
l0_0l
First vote...
Rem (selfvote)

Rem 1

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!