This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5: Dhole

Topic » Tribal Council 5: Dhole

4319 days 7 hours ago
l0_0l
Welcome. You are now a new tribe, so this will hopefully be interesting. Jack managed to win individual immunity, thus she is immune tonight.  Please lite your torch. Fire in this game represents your life in this game. If you get the most votes tonight, then your torch will be snuffed, and thus your life in this game is no more. You have untill TOMORROW, 4:00pm EST to cast your vote. I will ask questions to pass the time

Jack (Itsamejack): Technically the first individual immunity of the season. Are you happy? Or do you think this could make you a potential target later on?

Nora (noraw6842): Are you scared of your new tribe mates? Or are you excited to work with them? How will you be voting tonight, personally or strategically?

Nick (Yaxha): So close to winning that individual immunity. Do you think that you needed it? Why or why not?

Bingo (bingo21): Do you think you guys can beat the new Saola? Or do you think you would lose again if you were sent to tribal council again?

RJ (RJ18): Well almost half of your old tribe is gone, and replaced by completely new people. How will this affect your game?

David (daviewilly): 5 vs 3. Are you scared? Do you think you can manage to beat the other side? Or will you work with them?

Monty (lamontlamar1998): Well your wearing a new buff tonight. Does this make you happy or dissapointed?

Peace (peace123): Are you tight with the people that you swapped with? or are you alone on your new tribe?

Again, votes are due TOMORROW, at 4:00pm EST. If you have an idol to play, say so in this chat or mail me before i read the first vote.
4319 days 6 hours ago
Yaxha
I think everyone wanted it, needed is a completely different thing.  A generic answer, but it could be anyone tonight, but it's not Jack
4319 days 6 hours ago
l0_0l
To Nick

Do you think there will be tribal lines established, or do you think it'll be more mixed?
4319 days 6 hours ago
ItsaMeJack
UM I WAN IMMUNITY CUZ I ROCK AND SHIT. UM IM NOT A THREAT SO DONT WORRY.
4319 days 6 hours ago
RJ18
I think it is a little scary, but this game is all about challenging yourself, and I think Im confident enough to be able to mix well with my new tribe :)
4319 days 6 hours ago
noraw6842
Are you scared of your new tribe mates?sort of Or are you excited to work with them?kinda How will you be voting tonight, personally or strategically?neither
4319 days 5 hours ago
daviewilly
Yeah of course I got the shitty end of the stick. But you know what they say about making loaned with lemons and all, so I think I can try to work this to my advantage. If not, and it could very well be me tonight, then so be it.
4318 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Bingo (bingo21): Do you think you guys can beat the new Saola? Or do you think you would lose again if you were sent to tribal council again?

I think we can definitely beat the new Saola, it's just a matter of working together to pull off the win.
4318 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
Time to read the votes
4318 days 8 hours ago
noraw6842
ok gl all
4318 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
If anyone has an idol they wish to play, now would be the time
4318 days 8 hours ago
noraw6842
*sits*
4318 days 8 hours ago
RJ18
GL everyone!
4318 days 8 hours ago
noraw6842
gl guys
4318 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
First vote...
Jack

This is a selfvote.
Since Jack is immune however, tonight it'll just be a no-vote
4318 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
Next vote...
David

David 1

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!