This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4:Saola

Topic » Tribal Council 4:Saola

4319 days 14 hours ago
l0_0l
Welcome. You are now a new tribe, so this will hopefully be interesting. Ashley managed to win individual immunity, thus she is immune tonight.  Please lite your torch. Fire in this game represents your life in this game. If you get the most votes tonight, then your torch will be snuffed, and thus your life in this game is no more. You have untill TOMORROW, 4:00pm EST to cast your vote. I will ask questions to pass the time

Ashley (xFireflysx): Technically the first individual immunity of the season. Are you happy? Or do you think this could make you a potential target later on?

Amanda (Sharon): Are you scared of your new tribe mates? Or are you excited to work with them? How will you be voting tonight, personally or strategically?

Tina (MaryClare): Are you happy with the switch? Will there be tribal lines or will this tribe merge as if there were no old tribes?

Noah (yswimmer1998): Do you think you guys can beat the new Dhole? Or do you think you would lose again if you were sent to tribal council again?

Leslie (Ditzy): So you said out loud that you were aiming for Amanda. Why aim for Amanda? Do you think you could have won the challenge had you not aimed for her?

Joe (Joeker): Well your wearing a new buff tonight. Does this make you happy or dissapointed?

Ken (Kensterishere): You were upset about being a Saola at first. Are you still upset?

Again, votes are due TOMORROW, at 4:00pm EST. If you have an idol to play, say so in this chat or mail me before i read the first vote.
4319 days 14 hours ago
kensterishere
Am i upset? Well I think I've adjusted well into this tribe. I would be much happier if I didn't switch. Even though i did switch, I'm happy it was with these two.
4319 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
Joe (Joeker): Well your wearing a new buff tonight. Does this make you happy or dissapointed?

I don't know because now I could be on thin ice now. Who knows, I can get into this tribe but at the moment, I wouldn't say I'm too excited.
4319 days 14 hours ago
Ditzy
I aimed Amanda at first because she was active, it was nothing personal.
4319 days 14 hours ago
Ditzy
and i thought i had a better shot at winning immunity.
4319 days 14 hours ago
l0_0l
To Ken

Have you approached anyone about the votes yet tonight? Are you afraid it could be you?
4319 days 14 hours ago
l0_0l
To Joe

its 3-4, one vote can change anything. Do you recognize this? Or do you treat this as if there are still tribal lines?
4319 days 14 hours ago
l0_0l
To Leslie

Will that decision reflect the votes tonight at all?
4319 days 14 hours ago
kensterishere
I have approached someone. They gave me a little information. But i think I'll know where they stand after this vote. Of course im concerned, but im not afraid.
4319 days 14 hours ago
Ditzy
I don't think people are gonna vote me off just because i took a shot at them in an indivual immunity challenge
4319 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
its 3-4, one vote can change anything. Do you recognize this? Or do you treat this as if there are still tribal lines?

I know it, one vote could make all the difference.
4319 days 13 hours ago
yswimmer96
Noah (yswimmer1998): Do you think you guys can beat the new Dhole? Or do you think you would lose again if you were sent to tribal council again?

First off Jeff, its 96, not 1998, get that right. Anyway, the new Dhole has 3 great members of old Saola, but we're always glad to have 3 amazing Dhole!
4319 days 13 hours ago
xFireFlysx
No because its kinda luck and I dont think I got shot at a lot because I was afk for most of the challenge.
4319 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
I just hope we don't get a ton of luck challenges like that. :P
4319 days 12 hours ago
kensterishere
Yeah i know. I liked the spam challenge cause i could get my trainers frat to vote the stuff up xD
4319 days 10 hours ago
Sharon
Amanda (Sharon): Are you scared of your new tribe mates? Or are you excited to work with them? How will you be voting tonight, personally or strategically?

Both lol i dont know where there heads at but its always great to work with new people & Strategically

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!