This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications

Topic » Season 2 Applications

2689 days ago
Violetx
Tengaged Username: Violetx
Color: Black

State: New York
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother): Superfan

Why should you be cast: I'm very strategic and I know if I get castes I will win unlike the rest of these losers
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: a lot, maybe like 15
Favorite part of Tengaged: The Big Moves
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 10
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) An ad
2685 days 1 hour ago
DevinB
Tengaged Username: DevinB
Color: Silver

State: Florida
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Seen every season!

Why should you be cast: I am a strategic person, and I would feel like you would be missing out not picking me
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Like 30
Favorite part of Tengaged: Group games
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 10
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) ad
2685 days ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Tengaged Username: badgirlsclubfan
Colour: Orange

State: Toronto Ontario
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) superfannnnnnn!

Why should you be cast:  bc I'm special and funny
But seriously be I'm a great competitor and always do good in groups and I make great confessionals and always seem to be in drama with others tho I don't ask for it.  it just seems to come to me
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: all my groups are in my bio. Like every single one and they all have pretty good standings imo
Favorite part of Tengaged: the reunions when u see others confessionals and who rlly snaked u and etc. also the drama and blindsides I live for but don't always wanna have don't to me lol
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 3
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) ad
2684 days 23 hours ago
ChaBro
Tengaged Username: ChaBro
Color: Dark Green

State: Ohio
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Seen a Few Seasons

Why should you be cast: I will be very active and will make the game interesting my constantly making a breaking deals.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes three Survivor games and made jury twice and second once
Favorite part of Tengaged: Group games
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: depends on the person on average probably like a 6.5
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) The ad
2684 days 23 hours ago
IceBear
Tengaged Username: IceBear
Color: Blue

State: Massachusetts
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Seen one season

Why should you be cast: I think this group game will have great players in it so I want to show that I can compete with tough competition and do well in it.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Honestly, I lost track. Over ten or so.
Favorite part of Tengaged: Group games/other people on tengaged
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 7

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!