This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications

Topic » Season 2 Applications

2683 days 9 hours ago
kyledd
Copy and Paste your application!! For New Players Only

Tengaged Username:

State:
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother)

Why should you be cast:
Have you played group games before, if yes how many:
Favorite part of Tengaged:
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?:
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:)
2683 days 9 hours ago
Peterparker16
Tengaged Username: Peterparker16
Color: Blue

State: California
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother): Superfan

Why should you be cast: I'm fun and I'll make an exciting game
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes and so far two. I'm getting into them.
Favorite part of Tengaged: The gameplay
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 10
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) You
2683 days 8 hours ago
Magicalbaby
Real Name: Eve (Ain't my real name i am not allowed to put that on the internet)
Tengaged Username: Magicalbaby
Color: Light Green

State: IL
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother)Seen a few seasons

Why should you be cast: I am the bommmm of this big brother if you don't cast me you are making a big mistake!
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: YES about 15
Favorite part of Tengaged: Uhmm being gifted
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 9
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) You spammed me but this seems fun!
2683 days 8 hours ago
maddie20017
Tengaged Username: Maddie20017
Color: yellow

State: Ohio
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother): seen a few seasons

Why should you be cast: I can make the game interesting, I have a strategic but under the radar game style :)
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: yes, one
Favorite part of Tengaged: I have met some great people
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 10... unless it's about my closest ally ;)
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) I was spammed but i'm glad you did, i am greatly interested
2683 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
Tengaged Username: rabbaj
Color: blood

State: Illinois
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother:Superfan

Why should you be cast: I am a blast. I am completely entertaining, and you won't be disappointed
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: yes, a lot
Fart part of Tengaged: group games
On a scale of 1-10(1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 1
How did you hear about this group game? you spammed me
2683 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Tengaged Username: Libanz00
Color: Red

State: New York
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Superfan, 100%

Why should you be cast: Because I am fun and entertaining
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: I have played a massive amount of group games and I host my own aswell
Favorite part of Tengaged: Group Games 100%
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 4
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) Other
2683 days 4 hours ago
nobody
Tengaged Username: nobody
Color: Yellow

State: New York
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Never seen Big Brother

Why should you be cast: I'm smart, energetic, friendly and strategic. I think I can bring something to the table that maybe not everybody else has.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes, I believe around five although it may have been more.
Favorite part of Tengaged: Group games
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 10
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) Other
2682 days 16 hours ago
Possiblythis
Tengaged Username: possiblythis
Color: yellow

State:
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) i've seen a few of the more recent seasons

Why should you be cast: i'm a nice person, but i'm not a fool. i'm a strategist, but not a heartless backstabber. i will play the game, but i shall not play my way out of it.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: i've only been in about 8 or 10
Favorite part of Tengaged:
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: i find it very easy to keep secrets, doesn't mean i will though
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) i looked through the groups list and found this one.
2682 days 10 hours ago
QueenBec

Tengaged Username: QueenBec
Color: Tv star

State: Toronto/Canada
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Superfan

Why should you be cast: I can bring drama and excitement to the table, deal cards that are given to me and have fun while i bring home the win
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes and 6-7
Favorite part of Tengaged: Deserving and earning my win in games.
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 1
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) You spammed me ;)
2682 days 9 hours ago
Gparra860

Tengaged Username: Gparra860
Color: Yellow

State:California
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Superfan

Why should you be cast: I am wanting to play this game with integrity,but also make my way to the finale for my sake, not anyone else's!
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: No
Favorite part of Tengaged:Playing games and meeting people.
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 3
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) You spammed me :D
2682 days 9 hours ago
2Late

Tengaged Username: 2Late
Color: white

State: Iowa
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) I've seen every season so A mix of super fan and seasons.

Why should you be cast: Because you need me.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: 0
Favorite part of Tengaged: so far, the games.
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 9.5
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) you sent me a mail
2682 days 7 hours ago
iTy990
Tengaged Username: iTy990
Color: TV Star

State: VA
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother) Seen a few seasons

Why should you be cast: Because I'm different with it.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes, about 7
Favorite part of Tengaged: groups probably tbh.
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?:6 1/2
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) comment
2682 days 7 hours ago
iAlex
Tengaged Username: iAlex
Color: Orange

State: Virginia
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother): Superfan.

Why should you be cast: I really want to try out this group game thing. It looks like a lot of fun and I want to test my skills to a real authentic BB game.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: No. :/
Favorite part of Tengaged: Survivor. I love the competitions and trying to keep yourself alive.
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?: 5. I only share secrets that help myself.
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) I saw it on the top group games. :P
2682 days 5 hours ago
nenalalala
Nena
Nenalalala
Silver
Florida
Student
1i wanna try online BB it is fun looking and wanna see my skills
No
Hunger I love killing people and beating people
9 I keep secrets for some hitches
You spammed me
2682 days ago
Jay_smooth1738
Jaiden
Jay_smooth1738
Yellow
Student
I want to show people that newbies can and will dominate
I like the drama because it shows you someone's true colors and reactions
7 because I am a semi loyal person
Spam
2678 days 7 hours ago
Emmett4
Tengaged Username: emmett4
Color: silver

State: michigan
Which of the following describes how well you know Big Brother (Superfan, seen a few seasons, seen a few episodes, never seen Big Brother)seen a few seasons

Why should you be cast: because i will win or die trying
Have you played group games before, if yes how many:yes..over 20
Favorite part of Tengaged: groups
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the best) how easy is it for you to keep a secret?:10
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:)ad

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!