This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Finale and Reunion

Topic » Live Finale and Reunion

3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I 6got about him myself
3448 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
Great, even the quitter gets an award.
3448 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
hah
3448 days 9 hours ago
amf7410
Mearl is this the first time I've ever been on your jury? lmao
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Physical Beast- Andy! No question, he was on a tear and nobody filled his shoes.

Puppet Master- Jimbo! He seemed to have the game mapped out and was leading many charges. He just put his trust in the wrong people.

Social Savant- Paul! He probably sent more mails our then anybody I saw to just about everybody asking what the vote was. Even if they lied to him half the time it could have been this open approach that eventually got him from the bottom to the top.
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Potentially Andy lol
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Chris, thats an award you don't want lol.

I was rooting for you since the tribe swap honestly, hoping you'd be able to turn the game around and it looked like you may have for a while. You would get the 'Dealt a shitty hand, but managed to hang in there' award lol
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Player of the Season time.

Now there were a lot of people that came close to getting this award. I am basing this on who made big moves, who put themselves in a good position, or who was able to overcome large difficulties.
3448 days 9 hours ago
thatonepeople
ooh what would be my award?
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
The Player of the Season of Argentina is
3448 days 9 hours ago
thatonepeople
inb4 its totally Harry
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
PAUL!

Paul rocked the pre merge game. He found an idol, he also took out 3 targets. Jimbo also took out three targets but Paul did so in just 3 tribal councils! He found himself on the bottom but clawed his way and survived from being on the bottom and put himself in a position where people brought him to the end.
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Thatone's award: 'People failed getting me out, but still got me out as I didn't target them back' lol
3448 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*grins*
Thanks!!
3448 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
I was kidding, Mearl. But thanks for the kind words <3

-Clutches the "Got Delt a Shitty Hand, But Managed to Hang in There For Awhile award-

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!