This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1- Welcome to Hell

Topic » Day 1- Welcome to Hell

4200 days 5 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Info- a group of 16 paranormal are driving in there van to only know as the Murder House  deep down south.
4200 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
stares out window*
4200 days 5 hours ago
smarty0114
*naps in back*
4200 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
lol ok
4200 days 5 hours ago
BoyToy4Cato
AMG, that house is scary
4200 days 5 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Lead Researcher Jason:  Before we get to the house. I need to tell you the history.
4200 days 5 hours ago
BoyToy4Cato
I bet it is super scary
4200 days 5 hours ago
jtm99
i'm kinda freaked, it's getting dark and we are going to a paranormal investigation, after all it my first one. (sighs nervously)
4200 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
a story sounds intresting
4200 days 5 hours ago
BoyToy4Cato
I love stories, personally
4200 days 5 hours ago
jtm99
well if we have to hear it...
4200 days 5 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Jason: So ok. About a year ago 13 dead body's where found in the house after a eye witness saw a man flew the house. The witness claimed that the man was very dirty and covered in blood. The man is now in metal hospital.
4200 days 5 hours ago
jtm99
o great.... can't wait to go there...(says sarcastically)
4200 days 5 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Jason:  The man claimed that he was a part of some kinda game set up by a man named Chase.  Chase was never found. So that is why we are going to this house. To talk to the spirits to see if they can tell us if chase was real person are not.
4200 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
well out of all the people in the world why did u pick us?
4200 days 5 hours ago
jtm99
well chase better not be real

open group

The Murder House 3- Day 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!