This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Darvinismo

Topic » Tribal Council #10 -..

3345 days 11 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
LoganWorm
JACOB - Are people giving their best efforts against Ethan and Alex in the challenges? Are they just THAT good, or do people feel like it's a waste to give a huge amount of effort?

I gave up cause I had to do homework and those two were so far ahead... so idk, I think they are definitely the best competitors here, I would've liked to try my best in the challenge but I couldn't. So yeah, I think it's a combination of the two.
3345 days 11 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
ANY - We're now down to the Final Nine. Is it becoming easier to see who needs to go at this point in the game?

Pretty much. People who are outside of the majority and are threats are mainly targets at this point (no I won't name names, so don't ask :P).
3345 days 11 hours ago
WANJ
WILL - Ethan says their *could* be people who haven't even talked to one another on the Escudo tribe, yet their in an alliance together? Does that boggle your mind and also make sense to you?

I ain't shocked. I have not spoken two words to somebody in this game, but I am not saying we are in an alliance. I know if I do not want to speak to the entire alliance I wouldn't respond to most of the group and just talk to who I need to.
3345 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
RICH - Do you feel as if you're entirely alone in this game?

I honestly wish I could tell you Ethan but I'm not even sure at this point
3345 days 10 hours ago
WANJ
ANY - We're now down to the Final Nine. Is it becoming easier to see who needs to go at this point in the game?

Not really I have been blind this whole game. Just kidding. I would say it depends on the situation you are in.
3345 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
RICH - Why the mention of Ethan?

ANY - What's your biggest weakness in the game at this point in time?
3345 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
*looks at Rich*
3345 days 10 hours ago
Zed55
RICH - Why the mention of Ethan?

Wow this is going to be anti-climatic but I think I was reading his response at the time and it was a typo lmao
3345 days 10 hours ago
Zed55
Btw I meant to say Logan
3345 days 10 hours ago
WANJ
What's your biggest weakness in the game at this point in time?

I don't know who to trust in survivor games, so I would basically believe what most anybody tells me.
3345 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
JACOB, BRYANT - Seeing two Serpiente go back-to-back, do you think El Sol could be the next targets?

We could be...

It's not becoming easier at all. I think it's getting harder, actually...
3345 days 10 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
ALEX - Back-to-back it seems like Escudo has total control. Do you think that could change tonight? What are the odds they do?

I mean yeah it seems that way, I guess we'll just have to see if that continues to occur tonight. It very well could change, I have no clue lol.
3345 days 9 hours ago
Nt888
BEN, NATE, WILL - Any talks of more hidden immunity idols? Do you think anyone has been searching for one?

I have no news about the idol I thought Honeydew was an idol but she wasnt so I am in the blind idol wise
3345 days 9 hours ago
Nt888

At this point it is individual and every person in one sense is a target and in the end only one wins
3345 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
ANY - What's your biggest weakness in the game at this point in time?

Ummmm I would have to say my biggest weakness at this point is probably talking to people. I mean I do talk to people, but maybe not as much as I should. :S

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!