This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Solitario

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Solitario

3349 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
ROMAN, ERIK - Jake F. says that likely another Floreana member will go tonight. Is that music to your ears?

Yeah; it's definitely music to the ears. But, I never feel safe without Immunity. I'm just trusting that people are telling me the truth when they talk to me -
3349 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*looks at Felix*
So you are trying to take me out
*shrugs*
I dont need you to like my personality, or me.... Frankly I dont give a fuck about your opinon.. not because youre in the minority, but because I just dont like you
3349 days 19 hours ago
CharlieBibi
That's.... Perfect.
3349 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
ROMAN - Who should be more worried tonight, Felix or Paul?

FELIX - Do you think a hidden immunity idol is floating out there somewhere?

PAUL - Why do you think Felix would target you?

JAKE F. - Is all of this conflict nice for you since you're not in the middle of it?

ERIK - Will this tribal council likely be somewhat like the last tribal council in terms of the aggressive nature?
3349 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
PAUL - Why do you think Felix would target you?

-

Because I lied to him
3349 days 19 hours ago
TheBenj14
JAKE F. - Is all of this conflict nice for you since you're not in the middle of it?

I mean yeah you could say that, but just cause people are fighting does not mean other people can not be targeted. Like for all I know I could be getting blindsided tonight.
3349 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
PAUL - How did you lie to him?
3349 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
PAUL - How did you lie to him?

-

I just told him I was voting him last tribal
*shrugs*
But I voted Patrick.
Honestly, why would you TELL somebody they are the vote if there are idols in the game?
3349 days 19 hours ago
CharlieBibi
FELIX - Do you think a hidden immunity idol is floating out there somewhere?

Yes.
3349 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
ERIK - Will this tribal council likely be somewhat like the last tribal council in terms of the aggressive nature?

That's TBD - I can see some aggression. But,you can't play emotionally in a game like survivor...
3349 days 19 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Another Q
3349 days 19 hours ago
tundrahenry101
JAKE D. - Do you think you're a swing vote again tonight?

Honestly, I don't know. It's all based off of what other people think. If side A wants my vote and so does side B, then that means my vote decides the outcome of tribal if it's a close vote. I definitely think both sides should want my vote, it's just a matter of who trusts me more and who I trust more.
3349 days 19 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I'd like another question
3349 days 19 hours ago
tundrahenry101
And I'd also like to say that people need to come to me... I can't be told the vote and just expect me to go with it... Make an effort to gain my trust people who haven't... It could help you.
3349 days 18 hours ago
dwallz26
ROMAN - Who should be more worried tonight, Felix or Paul?

Felix.  At least as far as my vote is concerned.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!