This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Villains

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Villains

3696 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  A complete blow out in the challenge today and that is why you have ended up here.

LoganWorm - You managed to survive last time around, do you think the fact that you turned up to help this time should mean you will be safe tonight?

ohnatalie - Sackeshi seemed to be a pretty popular target last tribal, do you think that will be the case again tonight?

Cole91 - Do you think that it could be anyone that goes home tonight?

losangelesgirl - Are you worried that your big reputation could be something that people will use against you?

Giraffez - Have alliances started forming at this early stage of the game?

ilikebugs - Would you be surprised to see a hidden immunity idol come into play tonight?

Ramanik - How do you decide who you can trust in a tribe labelled Villains?

Kikorus - Do you think their is an obvious weak link to target at this point?

Lynette - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
3696 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
LoganWorm - You managed to survive last time around, do you think the fact that you turned up to help this time should mean you will be safe tonight?

In a typical season of Survivor that would be the case, but I am not going to expect that I'm safe for tribe strength from a tribe labelled as the "Villains". I expected the same thing last night and here I am tonight.
3696 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
your shitting me right it's survivor alliances can form at first sight so trust there should be some alliances
3696 days 10 hours ago
Ramanik
Ramanik - How do you decide who you can trust in a tribe labelled Villains?

I only trust those who I have known from the past or who have gotten to know me
3696 days 10 hours ago
losangelesgirl
losangelesgirl - Are you worried that your big reputation could be something that people will use against you?

Yes, ofc. But however, it dosn't matter how many times you played. I never won..
3696 days 10 hours ago
Kikorus
Kikorus - Do you think their is an obvious weak link to target at this point?

Hmm I dont think so ,there a lot of ppl who didnt show up
3696 days 10 hours ago
Cole91
Cole91 - Do you think that it could be anyone that goes home tonight?

Well this is the Villains Tribe, so you can never take what people tell you. To be honest, not to be negative, but I can see us coming here a lot. The fact is that the heroes tribe is stacked. Like no joke, if a viewer was looking at these names on paper they would honestly say: Wow, this heroes tribe is going to dominate in challenges. So what can we do? As the villains tribe, we do what we do best. We find the cracks and do what is necessary to get us farther into the game. I think tonights vote is simple, but who the hell knows what the other villains are thinking or if people are lying to me. We'll know when the votes are read.
3696 days 8 hours ago
Ilikebugs
ilikebugs - Would you be surprised to see a hidden immunity idol come into play tonight?

Yes, bcuz everyone knows who we are voting
3696 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
ohnatalie - Sackeshi seemed to be a pretty popular target last tribal, do you think that will be the case again tonight?

Didn't he get voted out already?
3695 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
No nat he means the way the vote was
3695 days 15 hours ago
Lynette
Lynette - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

It's down to the wire now, and losing two competitions is not good. Sure we're villains and we can thrive in pulling off stellar blindsides and single-handedly destroying whole alliances. But there comes a time in every game where the vote has to be straight-forward and to benefit the tribe, and I believe this is that moment for the Villains.
3695 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
7/9 votes received.
3695 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Sorry guys the power went off across my whole town just as I was about to read the votes.
3695 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
3695 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it.  Now would be the time to do so.
3695 days 10 hours ago
Ilikebugs
:/

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!