This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3678 days 17 hours ago
Lynette
o gr8
3678 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Link I think you just like seeing the Villains go to tribal...
3678 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Nothing it happened during the 6th tribal x
3678 days 17 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Oh :S

Well GL yall
3678 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok let me explain the individual challenge...
3678 days 17 hours ago
chpman12
Oh I get it Link, guys he doesn't want the Villians to lose anymore so he's boosting their self esteem XD XD :P
3678 days 17 hours ago
CheapCheep
For today's challenge:

Eliminate one member of your tribe. GO.

*picks Heroes rock buddy*
3678 days 17 hours ago
Lynette
let it go!
3678 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Today's challenge is a classic original Link's Survivor challenge "Ever Decreasing Platforms." 

We will run this 2 times.  The first time it will be the Heroes competing against each other then the second time it will be the Villains competing against each other.  The winner of each will be immune at their respective tribal councils.

There are 5 platforms in front of you.  On my go you will have to race out to a platform by saying

*races to platform #1-5*

You will have 1 minute to get to a platform.  The first person to get to that platform will be the person who has claimed that platform and everyone else will have to try and get a different one.  If you do not get onto a platform of your own, before I post *STOP* you will be eliminated.

We will then repeat this but taking away one of the platforms each round.  The last person left standing will win immunity.

It is basically like musical chairs, but with much a much greater reward on the line.
3678 days 17 hours ago
Lynette
fun
3678 days 17 hours ago
CheapCheep
OH YAY. XD
3678 days 17 hours ago
CheapCheep
I actually like this challenge so....

GL all. =]
3678 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
First tiem Im competing as an individual
3678 days 17 hours ago
Sunslicer2
do we have to do the "#"?
3678 days 17 hours ago
losangelesgirl
GL yall..

So heroes are up first?

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!