This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

3691 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
*check in #9*
3691 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
*check in #10*
3691 days 9 hours ago
losangelesgirl
*Check in #5*
3691 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
These endurance challenges are awesome for me cause I only sleep 2 or 3 hours per night and I always have my phone connection to check in. Link just give me that damn necklace, I'll post every hour until I win. :p
3691 days 9 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Check in #5
3691 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
*Check in #3*
3691 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
Sleeping 2 or 3 hours is not healthy... That is when you know that Tengaged is taking over your life. You should take a break Shadi... Lol
3691 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Check in #11
3691 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
If you had any grasp for context clues, you'd realize that I meant I sleep 2/3 hours per night regardless of what I have. Hence why this challenge is easy for me. But you're dumb, so I'm not shocked at your inability to interpret basic sentences.
3691 days 8 hours ago
losangelesgirl
*Check in #6*
3691 days 8 hours ago
losangelesgirl
BTW, do you go to school Chastain, or do you have a job?

And why are you calling her dumb, she was just kidding :O
3691 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
I'm a university student at the Lebanese American University (home to the best Business school of the country), 3rd year, I have one semester left. I'm majoring in Banking & Finance and my cumulative GPA of 3.98/4, the highest in my business school of 3,500 + students. So basically, I have the highest GPA in the best business school in the country. I also finance my education by working in the university as a registrar's office assistant, and there's a high probability that I'm going to snag a 6 months full-time internship (with great pay) at Anera starting next week.

How about you?
3691 days 8 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Check in #6
3691 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Oh and I was also called in to meet the Chairman of Fransabank and former state minister along with 9 other students who have excelled academically and we pretty much have guaranteed jobs when we graduate. But I'll probably only work there for a year before I travel to the US and apply for one of the major investment banks. But not before achieving a master's degree in Imperial College London.
3691 days 8 hours ago
losangelesgirl
That's great tbh. But you won't have time to be on tengaged that mutch annymore.

I'm auctally on med. School . We have like primary school (9 years) , (4 years of high school) and then university.. Something like that?

So, I'm in the first year of 4 years on med. school. This probablly sounds confusing but that's how it is in europe. I heard that it's more complicated here.

I wanna be a general practitioner.. I don't wanna be like surgeon (a lot of school)..
General practitioner is already a lot, I'm gonna be happy with it lol.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!