This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Merged..

3698 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury:  IceIce; and CheapCheep, voted out at the last tribal council.  Chastain has individual immunity and cannot be voted out:

bingo21 - So it is 5 Heroes vs 5 Villains.  Do you think it is possible that we could end up going to rocks?

SimvivoRWay - Is tonight's tribal council going to define the rest of the game?

Chastain - Immunity, how important was it for you to win it tonight?

flamingjoe - Do you think that is could be anyone (apart from Chastain) that goes home tonight or is there one obvious target?

Sunslicer2 - If someone flipped at this point do you think that would be the end of their chance to win the game?

LoganWorm - There are 5 members Heroes and 5 Villains left in the game but do you believe they are both united groups that wouldn't consider flipping?

ohnatalie - How big of a factor will idol paranoia play in tonight's vote?

losangelesgirl - You've been here plenty of times before, does that experience give you an advantage or disadvantage?

ilikebugs - This is the the first time you have made the merge in Link's Survivor, how does it feel to make the merge and to know that at the very least you will have a say in who wins this game?

Lynette - Does the game kick into a whole new level from now on?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
3698 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
LoganWorm - There are 5 members Heroes and 5 Villains left in the game but do you believe they are both united groups that wouldn't consider flipping?

Well I know that with the label Villains one of us may get the wrong idea and consider flipping, but honestly I don't see it happening. And the Heroes aren't a group, they're just being led by Chastain, so Chastain can't really flip on himself.
3698 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Don't forget you have to come up with a tribe name as well.
3698 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm good with Yin Yang.
3698 days 21 hours ago
flamingjoe
flamingjoe - Do you think that is could be anyone (apart from Chastain) that goes home tonight or is there one obvious target?

Honestly, I think it could be anyone who goes home tonight. Merge Tribal Councils are always huge turning points in seasons, and they're always unpredictable. So, I really think it's almost impossible to predict who's going.
3698 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
Chastain - Immunity, how important was it for you to win it tonight?

Of course, I've been on the receiving end of many attacks lately so I definitely needed this. Now if you excuse me I want to address bitter Betty for a second.

Logan, why are you so upset? Is it because I refused your offer to turn on my allies, keep Cheap, in exchange for you flipping at the merge. I wasn't planning on really addressing this because I firmly believe that what happens in private messages should stay there. But villains, you have someone who feels he's on the bottom and was on the verge of flipping if we kept Cheap the last vote. He told me that the 3 girls are a tight group, so he probably feels as an outsider, and he told us that one of y'all has an idol. So there you have it, if, someway, the villains come out with the number's advantage, Logan's plan will probably be to snag the last 2 heroes remaining + Bugs and vote one the 3 of you out. So, whatever happens, watch out for him. He's a bitter crybaby when things don't go his way. Logan, your threats and your promises were empty, and you would've been out of your mind to think that I would turn on one my allies and keep Cheap to please you.

Also, I know that I've been the universal target since Tristan da Cunha started and up until now, but, only a moron would think that I'm the biggest threat. I got 11th in Tristan, I was easily voted out. And the people in my alliance now are Bingo, Simvivor, Flamingjoe and Sunslicer. Four of tengaged's very best players, if one of them even sensed that I'm leading ANYTHING, they would've taken me out. They know I'm just their shield, and at this point, that will help one of them win, and by all means, I'd be glad to help whoever ends up winning that way. But I thought that you were smarter than that Logan, I mean, I expected statements like that from Jenbb and co., but you? Are you still not over Cape 3 Points?

Now, as you've all seen, all the villains hate me + Ice/Cheap. And I keep the heat off of everyone and on me, it would the dumbest move to vote me out at any point. The legit survivor players know that, the dumb ones, and I won't mention any names, will keep bashing their heads to the wall until they vote me out.

Anyways, I'm done with the crybaby, now i know why most people think that you're a terrible player. You're basically Caramoan Dawn Meehan with a penis, an irrational, emotional wreck who throws a fit when things don't go their way.

Any other questions, Link
3698 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
All you do is talk.
3698 days 21 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Well, Chastain I would vote you over Sim probablly.
3698 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
All you do is bitch.
3698 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
I bitch? I wrote two sentences which were true.
3698 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
Losa, I would vote for you over anyone in your alliance. I can't believe I actually like you the most out of the opposing alliance lmao. That has never happened before.
3698 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
I find it funny that you're the only person in your alliance who HATES anyone. As far as I am concerned everyone else is sticking to the game.
3698 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
Should I dig up my inbox for your whine-feast? Also, bitching is qualitative, not quantitative. And you are the master of it. I'll stop myself here before I hurt your fragile feelings.
3698 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
"I actually like you the most".

:)

Learn to read.
3698 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
No, I'm just fine. I don't know where you get that I'm at all hurt because you're doing a good job of making yourself look like an asshole with quantitative bitching.
3698 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
"who HATES anyone".

Why don't you? Liking Losa doesn't mean you don't hate others, like me as you've evidently made it.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!