This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Technicolor Living Room

Topic » Technicolor Living Room

3910 days 18 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
liuk.... you are safe.
3910 days 18 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
alicia.. you are safe.
3910 days 18 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
..............judgie... you are safe.
3910 days 18 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
mr reagan and bella you have nominated by HoH isato.
3910 days 18 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
hello everyone I am still competing just hosting and I swear I will not rig the games at all they will be fair and square i promse. the veto competition willl be at 2:00 a clock.
3910 days 17 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
to everyone who recieved the message stating they were in the veto comp this is it.
3910 days 17 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
for the 15 hours you will play a fastings where you will see what you place. the highest ranking person wins veto. if you are in the f3 when the comps over you win if multiple people are in we will just wait if there is a tie we willl go to a question the game ends in 15 hours starting now! go!
3910 days 17 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
you can only play one game. i will check to see if you dont. and i didnt mean 15 hours I meant 5 so at 8 oclock here in the northwest or wherever you are that when the comp ends good luck everyone.
3910 days 15 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
my score was 6/15
3910 days 11 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
since I was the only one to post means I have the best score and I am the winner of the power of veto! yay!
3910 days 11 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
I've decided not to use the power of veto. im sorry.
3910 days 11 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
now an eviction. (this is a fast week next week will be different) everyone mail me their votes to evict so I can post the evicted houseguest.
3910 days 9 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
tomorrow at 5 o'clock is the deadline for evicting if not the only votes casted will be the only votes that count and shortly after the eviction will be the HoH competition so be there to win!
3910 days 1 hour ago
Isato
I think everyone has just abandoned the group BIGBRO :(
3909 days 17 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
oh well.

open group

Usaga's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!