This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 14

Topic » Day 14

3200 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Trish: Hey all, I'm going to make it short and simple. Neither of the nominees have talked to me in awhile BUT I'm feeling generous today, so with that said I am going to use the Veto on...
Deshon.

It's your lucky day and I hope this will establish some sort of connection between us because right now NO ONE is talking to me. So why not shake the game up since I have no clue what's going on.

Dakota, as I have took off one of your nominees, please select a replacement nominee. Thank you.
3200 days 8 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
HOLY SHIT! thank you so much!!!
3200 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Dakota: Well....I must name a replacement, and in the event the veto was used, as it is now being used, I am going to have to put Matt up on the block. The court finds you a bit too much of a physical threat, and the bailiff don't like that.

*Matt sits next to Brad*

Trish: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes box*

HOUSEGUESTS, please send me a vote to evict between BRAD and MATT. You must ALSO send me a goodbye message for BOTH nominees, in the event they are evicted. We will also more than likely be getting rid of the break days now, as this format is a little buggy. Be ready for a non live HoH soon. You have until midnight tomorrow to vote. You may change your vote as often as possible, but once I get all the votes I will be closing down voting and revealing who left. If you want to use or transfer any messages, please send them to me before the vote is revealed. Good luck.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!