This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 48

Topic » Day 48

3154 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Matt: It's time for the nomination ceremony.
3154 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
*inside*

Matt: I will turn these two keys, and reveal my nominations. Afterwards, the veto will be posted. Everyone is playing from this point.
3154 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Matt: My first nominee is... *turns key*

*Dakota's face appears*

Matt: My second nominee is... *turns key*

*Sterling's face appears*

Matt: I have nominated DAKOTA and STERLING. Dakota, I have been provided which physical evidence that you have been trying to play people off and get rid of me. Coming back into this game, I was hoping to give you a second chance but you have lost all faith in me. Sterling, you go hand in hand with Dakota. I barely got your vote last week so going forward, can I trust you? I don't know anymore

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3154 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
This veto competition is called CHARITY DRIVE. When you're ready, post "Ready" IN THIS THREAD. You will have an HOUR to get tengagers to donate karma to your charity cause IN THIS THREAD from when you started. You must also alert me on skype when you start your drive. Any donations after the hour is up will not count, so be sure to get your support ASAP.

The tengager with the most donated karma will win the Power of Veto. You have 24 hours. Good luck.

You may repeat usernames between drives, but they can not post more than once.
3154 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
"You may repeat usernames between drives, but they can not post more than once."

As in people can comment for all 5 drives, but they can't comment more than once for each drive.
3154 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
Ready
3154 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
I donate 2139 karma to Jermin
3154 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
3154 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
I donate 2246 Karma to Jermin
3154 days 4 hours ago
Don_Draper
I donate 7826 karma to Jermin
3154 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
i donate 800 karma to Jermin
3154 days 4 hours ago
Jenna2010
10697 karma to Jermin
3154 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
I donate 3876 karma to Jermin!
3154 days 4 hours ago
unkown
I donate 12691 karma to Jermin!
3154 days 4 hours ago
Lachie227
I donate 3340 karma to jermin!
3154 days 4 hours ago
PureEssence
2111 to jermin x

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!