This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 49

Topic » Day 49

3153 days ago
konohavillage1
Dakota: Alright...here it is. This veto was make or break for me. I felt like if I didn't win it...I was done. I came hard for it...and I won. This is possibly the most important and toughest part in the game for me right now. I'm going to choose to save myself. Goodluck with the renom matt...and good luck noms.

Matt: *stands* I have to choose between 2 people and I am basing this after what happened following nominations. Some people need to think about the time and place to do things so I am nominating...

Isaac.

*Isaac sits next to Sterling*

Dakota: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes box*

HOUSEGUESTS, please send me a vote to evict between ISAAC and STERLING. You must ALSO send me a goodbye message for BOTH nominees, in the event they are evicted. I will give you until midnight tomorrow to vote. You may change your vote as often as possible, but once I get all the votes I will be closing down voting and revealing who left. If you want to use or transfer any messages, please send them to me before the vote is revealed. Good luck.
3153 days ago
konohavillage1
ISAAC, STERLING. In a moment one of you will be evicted. Then we will hopefully move onto a live HoH.
3153 days ago
lassidoggy
IM GONNA QUEEF
3153 days ago
konohavillage1
BY A VOTE.... OF 1 TO 1... WE HAVE A TIE.

MATT, as the current HoH, it is up to you to break the tie.
3153 days ago
dak236
*rips own wig off once more*
3153 days ago
konohavillage1
Matt: I will be evicting...
Isaac.

ISAAC, you have been evicted from the BBH house. You have a few minutes to grab your belongings and say your goodbyes.
3153 days ago
lassidoggy
Dakota. :(

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!