This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 3: Temple Mission 1 (Box Launch)

Topic » Day 3: Temple Mission 1 (Box..

2128 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
This mission is brought to you by Season 6 Episode 5, where my favs (Purple) eliminated 2 teams before they were out of the challenge.

The mission will be similar to Box Launch, but revised to fit the online world. I'll see you tomorrow (Thursday) at 8:00 PM EST for your first temple mission! Let's hope this will finish before Big Brother starts.

Green, as samadhi holders, you have a 1 coconut disadvantage. Speculate on what it could be and how it will impact tomorrow's mission.
2127 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in~
2127 days 18 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
I’m here
2127 days 18 hours ago
Halloween
here
2127 days 17 hours ago
splozojames50
check in
2127 days 17 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Hi
2127 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
HERE
2127 days 17 hours ago
JonMcGillis
ok im actually here now
2127 days 17 hours ago
Emmett4
High
2127 days 17 hours ago
koolness234
HEY
2127 days 17 hours ago
It1002
Hi
2127 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
hello
2127 days 17 hours ago
saxonmath
Here:
Yellow
Gray
Brown
Blue
Purple
Orange

Red and Green aren't here yet, but I'll explain the rules now--
2127 days 17 hours ago
helloitsme
Hello
2127 days 17 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your Temple Mission!

For this challenge, each team will have a box, and you will be throwing coconuts into other teams' boxes. As soon as a team gets 5 coconuts in their box, they're eliminated for the challenge and cannot participate. The last team standing will win the mission and the right to pick two teams to the first Temple of Fate.

Coconuts can be grabbed once I say the following (will not be announced):
*THROWS (number from 1-3) COCONUTS*

In return, you will post:
*GRABS COCONUT*

Once you do, I will ask you to put a coconut into a box of your choice. You may only grab ONE coconut PER TEAM, so there may be up to three teams that get coconuts. Though, it is beneficial if you and your partner are here.

Green team, as the receiver of the samadhi, you will have 1 coconuts in your box, so this means you need 4 more coconuts to be eliminated from the challenge.

Teams that are not active are still eligible to participate, as long as they are not eliminated from the mission.

Do you guys understand?
2127 days 17 hours ago
Halloween
yes

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!