This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 4: Endurance Mission 2 (Build a Pyramid)

Topic » Day 4: Endurance Mission 2..

2110 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
This mission is brought to you by Season 1 Episode 12.

Important info:
-Screenshotting is required.
-This will be "semi-live," since I know this challenge will not (it SHOULD NOT) take 24 hours.
-You will need a GOOGLE ACCOUNT for this mission (Google Slides to be exact.)
-The winner will receive the samadhi for theirselves. This samadhi will give you a LOT of power in this game. You will have all weekend to decide what to do with what you're going to get.
2109 days 13 hours ago
Halloween
when is this
2109 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in for a 9PM semi-live challenge~
2109 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
WE CANT DO THIS NOW IM HOSTING MY GROUP GAME RN LOL
2109 days 12 hours ago
JonMcGillis
Ooop
2109 days 12 hours ago
Emmett4
Here
2109 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
I'm going to explain the rules now and give you the link at 9.

Welcome to your endurance mission! This mission will be the same challenge from Season 1, revised to fit this game.

As mentioned before the challenge, I told everyone that having a Google account would be required for this challenge. The samadhi will be given to the team that wins -- it won't be a bad one.

I will give you a Google Slides link once the challenge starts here. Once you copy and paste the link, Google will give you a message to copy the document once you are signed in. You will see 10 puzzle pieces and a triangle outline. Your job is simple, it is to recreate the triangle using the 10 puzzle pieces by dragging the pieces to fit the outline. For your sake, NONE of the pieces have been rotated (or resized), so you won't need to rotate them. It is also important to mention that I made this, and it is *NOT completely perfect* (aka there may be overlaps or there may be white spots on the board). Basically, if your numbered pieces are aligned, you're good and will win the mission.

Once you have successfully recreate the triangle, you will need to screenshot the completed puzzle piece alongside your tengaged profile, preferably something like this: http://prntscr.com/k93ggz (with the completed puzzle, ofc)

When you make the copy, PLEASE do not resize the pieces or it will not fit. If it is best recommended to copy all the pieces to another slide just in case an accident occur and you can't undo the action.

Understand?
2109 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
(The player to give me a completed puzzle will win the mission for their team, a piece of their choice, and the samadhi)
2109 days 12 hours ago
JonMcGillis
Do you have a discord or skype that I can send you the screen shot on?
2109 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
My skype is saxonmath1
2109 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
2109 days 12 hours ago
helloitsme
hi
2109 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
YELLOW TEAM WINS THE ENDURANCE MISSION!

https://prnt.sc/k93k3b
2109 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Yellow team, please pick a pyramid piece of your choice and everyone else can meet me the campfire to see what power yellow holds.
2109 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
Umm let’s take the peice of-honesty
2109 days 12 hours ago
JonMcGillis
uhhh  i won it i want 3rd eye

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!