This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 7: Temple Mission 2 (3 To Go)

Topic » Day 7: Temple Mission 2 (3 To..

2109 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
This mission is brought to you by Season 6, revised to fit this game. Time is still undecided, but I will list it here and on the main page.
2107 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
7PM EST (Monday)
2106 days 15 hours ago
saxonmath
Oh shoot, this conflicts with today's episode of Survivor Maryland.... LOL, oh well.
2106 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in~
2106 days 12 hours ago
helloitsme
hi
2106 days 12 hours ago
splozojames50
here
2106 days 11 hours ago
JonMcGillis
hey
2106 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
Order:
Red
Gray
Yellow
2106 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your temple mission! This mission will be the same challenge from Season 6, revised to fit this game. No samadhi is in play, so fair game for every team.

In front of you are 43 cards (numbered 1-43). Under each card will be the name of one of the 14 pyramid pieces that we currently have (42). One card will have 'PICK AGAIN.' This entitles you to another round of play, picking 3 more cards. The goal is to find three of the same pieces to make a match. ONE team member will give me 3 numbers and I will tell each team what each number is. If you make a match, your board will clear. The first team to clear SEVEN PIECES (half) will win the mission, sending two teams to the TOF.

NOTE: Each team will have a different grid. You will have a one minute time limit to give me your numbers. If you go over, the next team will go. It is your responsibility to know what numbers you picked and what pieces are in what number (aka use a Word/Excel document) because I will not tell you - even if you made a match with it.

Your order will be determined by the placement of your check-in. Teams coming in late will have a chance to compete (will be added last to the original list), though they will gain an disadvantage as teams here may already have a good amount of matches.
2106 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
Do you guys understand?
2106 days 11 hours ago
helloitsme
YES
2106 days 11 hours ago
JonMcGillis
Yup
2106 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
Please be prepared to give me 3 numbers. Red, you will start when 7:04 hits.
2106 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Here
2106 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
Red, you're up
2106 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
The minute is up, Gray you're up

Order:
Red
Gray
Yellow
Blue

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!