This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 9: Temple Mission 3 (Black and White II)

Topic » Day 9: Temple Mission 3 (Black..

2105 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
This mission is sponsored by The Genius: Black Garnet and will happen Wednesday at 9PM EST. Will it be a superteam mission or a regular temple mission? Who knows?
2104 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
This mission will be a REGULAR temple mission!
2104 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in
2104 days 12 hours ago
semajdude
im here
2104 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
here
2104 days 12 hours ago
koolness234
Here
2104 days 12 hours ago
JonMcGillis
Here
2104 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
I'll reveal game rules at 9:05 for people to get settle after tonight's episode~
2104 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your Temple Mission!

Each team will start with having 99 points. In each round, teams will mail me (using mail or skype) how many points you want to use (it must be greater than or equal to 1). You will have 1 minute to tell me. At the end of each round, I will reveal each team's points by saying it's either a single digit or a double digit. The team that sends me the highest amount of points will earn a STAR. All points will be subtracted and you will actually know how many points a team has remaining by this spreadsheet (well, in intervals of 20): https://goo.gl/5icSAQ

This spreadsheet has 6 columns to represent each team and 5 rows in each column. I will shade in one cell white in each row/column when a team uses 20 points. For example, if a team used 10 points in the first round, they would have 89 points remaining. If the team used 10 more points in the second round, they would have 79 points remaining, and I will shade in the cell white to the corresponding team.

Note that there will be NINE (9) rounds played. The team with the most amount of STARS by 9 rounds will win the temple mission, earning a spot in the final 5, while deciding who to send up to the ToF. If there is a tie, we will play again with the tied players, but with 59 points and FIVE (5) rounds.

For teams coming in late, you will still be eligible to play, but you will lose 10 points per round you are not here.

Blue, as the holder of the samadhi, you will start with 89 points.

Any questions before we start?
2104 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Here
2104 days 12 hours ago
JonMcGillis
took me a second to get it but i got it now
2104 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Your goal to strategize on how many points to use in each round and how many points other teams' use will be crucial to winning this mission!
2104 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
We will start at 9:10 if you guys do not have questions.
2104 days 12 hours ago
semajdude
got it :0
2104 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
ROUND 1: START
Please tell me how many points you are going to use. You have 1 minute.
2104 days 11 hours ago
JonMcGillis
btw speaking of tonights episode, idk what sam was thinking before coming under pressure

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!