This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 10: Endurance Mission 4 (Tetris)

Topic » Day 10: Endurance Mission 4..

2104 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
You guys will be playing Tetris, revised to fit the online community! I do have to say this: the winner of this endurance mission will hold A LOT of power.

Thursday at 7:00 PM EST!
2103 days 17 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in! This mission might be a long one... oop
2103 days 17 hours ago
semajdude
Here but i might not be for long
2103 days 17 hours ago
JonMcGillis
hi
2103 days 16 hours ago
koolness234
ooof i cant be on long
2103 days 16 hours ago
It1002
Hey
2103 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your 4th Endurance Mission! As I mentioned, the winner of this mission will have a lot of power. The winner of this mission will win IMMUNITY and will not play in the next temple mission. Also in line, the winner of this mission will gain a piece AND the ability to pick SUPERTEAMS (2 teams of 2). The winner of the superteam will advance to the top 4 and the other superteam will go to the TOF. This technically means that the winner of this mission will be picking who's going up to the Temple of Fate in advance. I will now explain today's challenge.

Link: https://goo.gl/A8WXBa

In front of you are Tetris pieces and a 6x6 board for EACH team with the list of pieces numbered 1-19 (spreadsheet above). When I call out a number, your goal will grab that puzzle piece by commenting *GRABS PUZZLE PIECE* and put it on your board. When you are putting a puzzle piece on the board, I will need to know what coordinates of the BOTTOM piece will be placed. For example, if I was Purple and claimed number 5, I would put the 2 bottom pieces in A7/B7. Since I know there are 2 top pieces, I would assume it would to B6/C6.

-In rounds 1-5, I will call out ONE piece. The first team to *GRABS PUZZLE PIECE* will get that piece. For the sake of other teams, the team that claimed the previous piece must wait 1 round to claim another piece. This will only apply to rounds 1-5.
-In rounds 6-10, I will call out TWO pieces. The first team to *GRABS PUZZLE PIECE* will have the ability to choose 1 piece out of the 2 I mentioned. The second team to *GRABS PUZZLE PIECE* will have to get the leftover piece.
-In rounds 11-20, I will call out FOUR pieces. The first team to *GRABS PUZZLE PIECE* will have the ability to choose TWO pieces out of the 4 I mentioned. The second team to *GRABS PUZZLE PIECE* will have the ability to choose 1 piece out of the 2 leftovers. The third team to *GRABS PUZZLE PIECE* will have to get the last piece.
-Starting off in round 21+, each team here will get to choose two pieces of their choice. Those pieces will not be play again until 18 pieces (and the leftover piece) are used. This will be based on your CHECK-IN ORDER.

Rounds 6-20 is where you will need to be really fast at grabbing puzzle pieces. If you're last to grab it, you may be stuck with a piece you don't want, and it may cause you to be eliminated because you blocked a cell.

Your goal for this mission is to FILL your board COMPETELY. The first team to do so will win!

Just like the game of Tetris, you will start from the bottom and finish at the top. You cannot overlap pieces and you cannot "save" a piece (you must immediately put the piece on your board). If it is found out you cannot fill your grid (because you blocked a cell or a similar fashion, you will be eliminated from this competition) (Example 1 in 'Examples' tab). The only exception to these rule is when you're at the top row and need to fill a top cell. In this case, the piece will we accommodated to fit only the top (Example 2).

Later teams coming in will still be eligible to compete. Any questions before we get started?
2103 days 16 hours ago
koolness234
i cant compete i have stuff to do sorry saxon
Ill be on to compete in the super mission
although ghrocky1000

PROBS WONT BE HERE
2103 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
LMAO Josh no need to apologize
2103 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Oof, is anyone here or should I just postpone this at 10?
2103 days 16 hours ago
JonMcGillis
i mean im ehre
2103 days 16 hours ago
JonMcGillis
btw did you see my PYN for you
2103 days 16 hours ago
It1002
i'm here as well
2103 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Okay, since there's two teams here we can start
2103 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
@Jon I did, but you X'ed queen Krystal Jung out :((( !!!!! -14
2103 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Round 1 when 7:15 hits

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!