This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 11: Temple Mission 4 (Teamwork)

Topic » Day 11: Temple Mission 4..

2103 days 15 hours ago
saxonmath
Orange team won the Endurance Mission and had the power to pick superteams. I can tell you that BOTH teams in the superteam MUST work together or you will lose. So, if the other team in your superteam is not here in tomorrow's mission- chances are.... you will be going up to the ToF.

Friday at 8PM EST.
2102 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in~
2102 days 16 hours ago
JonMcGillis
here to lose
2102 days 16 hours ago
semajdude
hope josh is here
2102 days 16 hours ago
koolness234
herererererererere
2102 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your superteam mission! As I said in the first post, both teams will need to be here for the superteam mission. Here's how it will work.

Part I.
Each superteam have their own forums. In that forum, you will do the following (sponsored by Fiji, Episode 3):
You will have to run back and forth across the sandbar from water's edge to water's edge, alternating partners, getting pieces of peg from one side and putting them in a pegboard on the other. Each superteam will need to get 20 pegs. On my go…
Team #1 will need to do the following: *GRABS PEG NUMBER (#) AND GIVES IT TO THE (your team working with you)*
Team #2 will need to do the following: *GRABS PEG NUMBER (#) FROM THE (your team working with you) AND PLACES IT ON THE PEGBOARD*
You will do this back and forth until you have all 20 on the pegboard. Once you do, you can move on to Part II.

Part II.
You will receive a screenshot of your pegboard. Each peg will have at most 4 colors (yellow, orange, red, blue). Your mission is to decipher a four letter word based on your pegboard. Once you mail me the correct word, you will be safe from the Temple of Fate! The losing team will go up to the Temple of Fate, where one team will come back.
2102 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Does everyone understand?
2102 days 16 hours ago
semajdude
yes i think u got the teams wrong though its suppose to be green/purple yellow/red
2102 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
omg I think I'm drunk - let me fix that
2102 days 15 hours ago
koolness234
when can we go
2102 days 15 hours ago
saxonmath
We will start in a minute. (8:06)
2102 days 15 hours ago
koolness234
SEMAJ ILL DO THE FIRST THING
2102 days 15 hours ago
saxonmath
GO!
2102 days 15 hours ago
semajdude
ok
2102 days 15 hours ago
saxonmath
Update: Purple/Green has no idea what to do, Yellow is trying to pass it to Red, but Red is MIA.
2102 days 15 hours ago
semajdude
lol dead

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!