This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 15: Temple Mission 5 (Try Tri Again)

Topic » Day 15: Temple Mission 5 (Try..

2100 days 10 hours ago
saxonmath
Tuesday 9:00 PM EST (semi-live; Google Slides comp)

You will need to make a force copy on a Google Slides document for this mission! More info when it's Tuesday.
2099 days 15 hours ago
saxonmath
The winner of this mission will only send ONE team to the ToF.
2098 days 20 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
This will be at 4 am for me. Is there a time period to do it?
2098 days 19 hours ago
saxonmath
There's really not a time period - it's "semi-live" because teams will do it at their own pace, but the team that gives me the correct screenshot will win. So it could take a little as 10 minutes to compete the challenge or 7 hours if they're stuck.
2098 days 14 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in~
2098 days 14 hours ago
JonMcGillis
Hi mom
2098 days 14 hours ago
It1002
Hey
2098 days 14 hours ago
koolness234
hey
2098 days 14 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your temple mission! As I said earlier, this mission is semi-live and will require the use of Google Slides and making a force copy of a document. Brown team, as holder of the samadhi, you are not eligible to compete in this mission. Thus, you will automatically be going up to the Temple of Fate. Green team, for not participating in the Endurance Mission yesterday, you are also going to the Temple of Fate. The only way out of this is for you to win this Temple Mission. Here's how today's mission will work:

You are given a stack of triangle pieces that are covered with blue, red and green half-circles on the right (when you make a force copy). Your task is to assemble the pieces in a specific layout, aligning each of the colored half-circles with its corresponding half that exists separately on a triangular border. Use the copy and paste method to put your triangle pieces on the next slide. The result is an extremely elaborate puzzle where all of the colored half-circles will align to form complete circles or dots. If one piece is misarranged, the puzzle cannot be solved. The first team to solve the puzzle will win the mission, sending ONE team to the Temple of Fate.

NOTE: Just like the show, some puzzle pieces will require the use of rotating. Also, there may be times when the semi-circles don’t make a perfect circle. Remember that I did this on my own, but if the color matches, you’re fine!

The first team to send me a screenshot of their final work with your Tengaged logout button or your profile (with t$) will win the mission! Understand?
2098 days 14 hours ago
JonMcGillis
yes sir
2098 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
ill try
2098 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
okay
2098 days 13 hours ago
It1002
yep
2098 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
The link will be posted in a minute. Good luck!
2098 days 13 hours ago
semajdude
i cant screenshot lol can i like screen share on skype or something lol idk
2098 days 13 hours ago
koolness234
yes

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!