This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 16: Endurance Mission 6 (Aqueduct)

Topic » Day 16: Endurance Mission 6..

2098 days 6 hours ago
saxonmath
Tomorrow at 7PM EST... it will be semi-live, competing it on your own pace and the first one to give me the correct answer will win.

This will be a memory competition where I will post a looping gif and you'll have to do something with it.

The winner will receive the LAST piece up for grabs and the samadhi to give to another team. The temple mission is luck based, so having this samadhi may really hurt you.
2098 days 6 hours ago
semajdude
yas the challenge that queen michelle won
2097 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in!
2097 days 9 hours ago
semajdude
hola
2097 days 9 hours ago
koolness234
hey i lvoe this challenge

ORANGE WAS ROBBED SEMAJ
2097 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
Posting this early:
Welcome to your Endurance Mission! This mission is brought to you by Season 2 Episode 11, but revised to be a memory challenge (this could've been easily turned into a Google docs competition, but you already had one and there's going to be one on Saturday).

You will be given a gif of 31 "pipes," showing one at a time and numbered. These yellow pipes will also have WHITE cells. The color WHITE indicates a pole can be inserted. Each pipe will either have 1 or 2 white cells. You will make 3 aqueducts, each one with 5 pipes (total 15 pipes). A Google Spreadsheet is provided for you on where each pole/pipe is in each aqueduct. Your job is to list the numbers in the order of each pole/pipe in each aqueduct, from the starting line to the end. The first team to correctly name all 15 (here on this forum) will win the samadhi to give to another team and the last pyramid piece!

You should post the following when answering (numbers made up):
Aqueduct 1: 4, 14, 3, 9, 1 (4 being the first pipe; 1 being the last)
Aqueduct 2: 5, 8, 20, 2, 18 (5 being the first pipe; 18 being the last)
Aqueduct 3: 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 (6 being the first pipe; 11 being th last)

Note that you will only use 1 unique pipe, so there will be 15 unique numbers you will give me. If you are incorrect, I will not tell you what's wrong and you will have to wait for one minute to answer again.

Questions before I give you the Google Spreadsheet and gif? Note that in the Google Spreadsheet, the letter "P" stands for pole insertion. Also, you do not need to make a force copy. If you would like a copy, click File --> Make a Copy

Also, I’m on my phone right now so the “gif” is my tumblr post. Lucky enough I save everything on OneNote or Google Drive.
2097 days 9 hours ago
semajdude
i hope it becomes clear whn i c the image lol
2097 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
TLDR: match the pipes with the looping gifs lol
2097 days 9 hours ago
It1002
Hey
2097 days 9 hours ago
koolness234
hey orange team kings
omg i am going to flop at this

as i look over to see how semaj is building his pipes
2097 days 9 hours ago
ghrocky100
hi
2097 days 9 hours ago
koolness234
i bullied my team mate into showing
2097 days 9 hours ago
It1002
I think I get it
2097 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
1 minute :-)
2097 days 8 hours ago
semajdude
submitted i think i got it

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!