This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 18: Endurance Mission 7 (Memory Race)

Topic » Day 18: Endurance Mission 7..

2096 days 7 hours ago
saxonmath
Tomorrow at 5PM EST. Another gif/memory challenge, but this time it will be live!

This is your last Endurance Mission! You won't earn a piece, but you will give the last samadhi to another team.... and I can say that this samadhi will be a time disadvantage samadhi. Will we have another Franke/Erika where they didn't even start before Purple won that round? Time will tell....

Make it count!!
2095 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in~
2095 days 11 hours ago
semajdude
hi
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Hi
2095 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your Endurance Mission! As I mentioned before, this mission will help you advanced to the final 2. The winners will receive the samadhi to give to another team.

In this mission, I will give you a gif with a series of colors (in words). Your job is to correctly name the colors by grabbing coconuts and putting it in your team's basket:

*Throws the (current coconut number) (color in gif) coconut to (your team color)*
The colors go a little bit faster than the aqueduct competition (.5 seconds compared to 1.25 seconds).

I may even ask you to grab/list your coconuts backwards or every 2nd/3rd coconut, so pay attention to detail.

For example, if Black, Red, Green, Yellow was the combination in round 1, and I was the Pink team, I would do the following:

*Throws the 1st black coconut to pink's basket*
*Throws the 2nd red coconut to pink's basket*
… and so on

If I ask you to give me every 2nd, coconut, I would do the following:
*Throws the 1st red coconut to pink's basket*
*Throws the 2nd yellow coconut to pink's basket*

If I ask you to list your coconuts backwards, you would do the following:
*Throws the 1st yellow coconut to pink's basket*
*Throws the 2nd green coconut to pink's basket*
… and so on

The first team that finishes the series correctly will win a point. The first round will have 5 coconuts and will increase by 1 every round. Also note that if you see "*" or "**" it means that color was the previous color. I didn't want to confuse you and think a certain color has more screen time (ex: Black, Black*, Black**)

The team with the most amount of points after 7 rounds will win and give another team the final samadhi! If there is a tie, we will go to a tiebreaker question.

Understand?
2095 days 11 hours ago
semajdude
ill try
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
got it
2095 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
We will start round 1 in 1 minute :-)
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
im ready
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
bump
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
bump af
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
omg
2095 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
still not bumping

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!