This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2706 days 7 hours ago
MAS10
Actually, you're really not. lol.
2706 days 7 hours ago
wheels26
sorry im almost done
2706 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
Eddie, stop lieing! Lol. You are great with words!
2706 days 7 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Ok we'll just wait for Evan to have his sayings and then for Eddie and Josh to have their closing statements, then we'll get to the voting.
2706 days 7 hours ago
smittynoah
I'm bracing myself for what Evan has to say.
2706 days 7 hours ago
jwbrine
Name one move each that you consider your biggest move in this game. Besides the Alan move, Josh.

One other big move I made besides the Alan move was immediately after Eddie framed me for voting out someone in the game. I started a new strategy and it seemed to work. I tried to make others feel very bad for me. I started crying and even threatening to quit the game. It seemed to work because my alliances strengthened with almost everyone. Immeditely after I threatened to leave the game Noah and Alan immediately came to my side. My alliance with Noah especially strengthened because before that event we spoke very little to each other; after the event we started talking more. I even wrote about this strategy in one of my Drs, I thought it was pure brilliant. The second question you asked was how did my ally structure my gameplay after they got evicted. My closest ally was actually Evan. Him and I had a huge fight in the beginning of the game, but when he came back I knew I had to work with him. We started together again and made it to the F3!
2706 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
He's so going to attack me. He PM'd me saying that if he won, he was gonna take me to the finale for my underdog story and he's hurt I didn't take him. Literally doubt he would take me when he nominated me and called me the biggest threat to his game.
2706 days 7 hours ago
smittynoah
Good answer, Josh :)
2706 days 7 hours ago
jwbrine
Yes Eddie, I know I wasn't the sole reason Alan got out. But, he was counting on me to save him. If I did save him then he would still be in the game and I probably wouldn't be.
2706 days 7 hours ago
smittynoah
Evan sounds really bitter. That's really unfortunate.
2706 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
That's literally pathetic...threatening to quit a game that many have applied for and missed. Even if you were joking, treating Matt's group game with no respect and nonchalantly flinging it around like a loose ring on your finger is terrible.
2706 days 7 hours ago
jwbrine
Lmfao at that response
2706 days 7 hours ago
wheels26
well its Mr.tiebreaker himself... Fuck i had a speech planned out an everything. well i guess that doesnt matter now.. (gonna speak from my heart and im not scared to hurt your feelings)

Josh: throughout this game i saw you as a player who was very conservative and liked to stay out of the action.which is not a bad thing but perhaps a good thing as its gotten you this far. BUT, if it wasnt for noah being nominated week after week after week. you wouldve been the F2 goat of this season. i feel like you benefited and got lucky by players winning comps and going after bigger targets like yourself. i also feel like you play "personally" as apposed to strategically which is a big X in my book. Example: (targeting me cause i called you a baby) my question is:

what moves did you make that were strictly YOUR decision and not someone elses that you organized and followed through on it?

Eddie: where do i start, first off. you were a comp beast and a huge comp threat and thats something i gotta give you credit for. but, i do have questions about your game. you call yourself an "underdog" even tho we all saw you and your alliance with alan a "Powerhouse duo". you also called Alan your #1 and when he went home you instantly declared yourself an underdog. even tho Tiffany saved you off the block in double eviction where you were expected to go home. thats not much of an underdog if you tell me. just like josh, you played a very personal game instead of strategic. saying at the POV ceremony "im doing this for alan and because of that Evan, you're my biggest target" you gave off the vibe that you were more worried to make Avenge alan then to play YOUR OWN game! my question is:

why should i give you my jury vote. and i want a strategical answer to it not "because i won comps at the end"
2706 days 7 hours ago
wheels26
my votes still up for grabs i havent made my decision
2706 days 6 hours ago
wheels26
are people still here or did i put you all to sleep with my long as rant? LOLOL

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!