This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Galapagos - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3342 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
well, will ethan find ANOTHER idol to play at this tribal?
Or is his time, finally up?
3342 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Either way, he would have to probably find two more idols, and win the last immunity to get to the end.

Alex seems to be good at anything that is thrown at him.
3342 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Take that with a grain of salt though. xD

I have not read one dang confessional since episodes and episodes ago.
3340 days 12 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
That's fair enough Logan. Trust nobody, not even in the VL ;)

I'm liking the way this is turning out. Who do you think has the best chance as of now?
3340 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
The odds would say if Ethan or Alex make it to the end one of them would theoretically win it, but I'm placing my bets on Will or Bryant.
3340 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
i would love to see either ethan or alex play. Both dominating players in their own way.
3340 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
OMG ethan wins the comp he needed to win and Alex loses it :/
3340 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
If I were in the game, I would keep Alex around tbh.
3340 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
i don't know. It is quite impressive to win 5 immunities.
3340 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
But would you vote for him based off of the physical game alone? I wouldn't.
3340 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
yea that is true but it all depends on how well alex can make his game look impressive.
If i was alex and i made it to the end, i would talk about how i was able to beat ethan in multiple challenges and how impressive it is to beat a challenge god like ethan.

The ftc performance is going to be crucial for all remaining players. I think anyone can win this game.
3340 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
good ftc so far!

what i think each finalist should do/continue doing

bryant - i am really liking what bryant is doing. no one is saying anything negative about him and i think he should just kiss ass this FTC to gain more favor and love from the jury. I also loved when he said "i had no form of protection, no idols, no immunity wins..." ^_^

Nate: he needs to get off his high horse. He needs to hold back his tongue and pick his battles.

Ethan: i like what ethan is doing. But i think he should really talk about how huge his target was and how even if he used idols, he didn't need them since after ben's voteoff, he didn't receive votes
3339 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
3338 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Ethan deserves this one
3338 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
ready for the finale!
i'm really rooting for ethan to win this one and i agree rhys, i also thinks he is the most deserving

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!