This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Madagascar - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3983 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Survivor: Madagascar.

Chat as you wish.
3983 days 3 hours ago
jman96
this should be good. maybe it will be better then tonga.
3983 days 3 hours ago
TDO88
Jordan, it's gonna be a million times better than Tonga
3983 days 3 hours ago
jman96
we wont know untill the season acturally starts.
3983 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'm positive the first tribal council will be better than the merge up until the final four in Tonga.
3982 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Cast Assessment:

Sambava (Red Buffs):
Joshie - I know he's going to have an attitude and I feel like this attitude could make him the top of his tribe very quickly or the bottom of his tribe. Sally will be a target for him since they know each other, if it gets out. If Joshie decides he doesn't need to show up to challenges then he will be targeted early.

Boo - He has a lot of enthusiasm and I think he's going to at least merge, if not go farther in this game. I think there's an alliance Boo is the perfect one to have.

Jake - I think Jake could control the Sambava tribe pre-merge. If the Sambava tribe decides they want go get rid of the strong, Jake is probably one of the first people to go. He's going to have a somewhat difficult time from what I can tell.

Tyler - Knowing Tyler from a long time ago, I think he's going to be manipulated by some stronger people. This might work out for him. I see Tyler merging and going farther than most people would, but I don't think he could get to win the money.

Ronnie - I think Ronnie is going to have to make the alliances quickly or he might be left out of one. He could be like Jake, very strong, or he could be quieter and sneaky. Who knows, but I could see him merging and potentially going far. Wild card on this one.

Jordyn - Jordyn is going to utilize alliances to his fullest. He may not appear to be a threat, but he'll jab you in the back when you're not looking. I can tell he's quiet and cut-throat, but not very challenge worthy. We'll see if he makes the cut to go far.

Brendan - Similar to Tyler in a way where I feel if he is utilized, he'll be manipulated. On the other hand I feel as if Brendan could build a situation in his favor in the minority, so I think he could have the potential to be quite interesting.

Oobitha - I know her from real life and I asked her to apply. She's going to have a tough time adapting to the game, I can tell. I feel as if she won't land into an alliance and she'll probably go pretty early. She doesn't usually make alliances, so she'll go far if other tribe mates decide to use her, otherwise she's toast.
3982 days 5 hours ago
FireFlameVG
LOL anything will be better than Tonga. Btw Jeff, how are you liking that money? :D
3982 days 5 hours ago
FireFlameVG
Oh, and when do we get to see the retrospective for Tonga?
3982 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
In the next couple of days it will be completed.
3982 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Madagascar's Premiere has already had more posts than every single Tonga event (Tribal councils, beaches, immunity challenges, finale, and reunion).

That's sad for Tonga. xD
3982 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Cast Assessment:

Andapa (White Buffs):

Nick - Nick is sometimes a good manipulator and a good person to benefit the tribe, but other times he's not and gets manipulated easily. I think he's going to play the pre-merge right and the post-merge wrong. All-in-all, he's a wild card to me. He could end up going very far.

Erik - I know he has gotten better than how he was back in Samoa, but even then he was a good strategist and he has the potential to go very far in the game. I feel as though he won't be targeted for quite a long time.

Mykel - Mykel is very enthusiastic. I feel as though this may help him, or hurt him. He may become a threat that just can't make the merge. It also doesn't help that Boo is on the other tribe because people may see this duo and stop it from happening.

Tom - Tom is enthusiastic as well, but in a laid-back way. He is a behind the scenes strategist and he has the potential to do very well in this game. I think he'll know what to do to get pretty far.

Link - He's a strategist like Tom, but he has more opportunities and is often not seen as a threat. With that being said, I feel as though Link could end up in the Final Two, it may be more likely than anyone else on his own tribe.

Andrew - Andrew is a very take charge guy. I feel as though he's a threat on all aspects and people may not take this very kindly. He has to be a good manipulator, but he also has to keep the target off of his back. Early boot or late boot, but maybe not a winner.

Ethan - I think Ethan is a wild card. He could go early for being quiet, he could be the vote people want. He may become a swing vote in a scenario, or he may just be booted after Sally. Who knows?

Sally - She has the potential to go far, but I don't see her going far. With her tribe of dominant alpha males, I think that Sally is going to either be the first boot or utilized to blindside someone else. Her fate rests on the rest of the tribe.
3981 days 3 hours ago
FireFlameVG
I wish I had applied for this season. :S Oh well, If I get into all-stars, that should be fun. Anyway, I'm rooting for Jordyn and Link.
3981 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
It's the first time this group has been on the front page since probably my RI season.

Sorry Avery, but at least you got into the Final Two in your season.
3981 days 1 hour ago
FireFlameVG
It's fine. I still had fun. And final 2!? That's pretty damn good.
3980 days 17 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Tonga was bad
3980 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Someone called me a jackass saying the cast was good and I was bad, but I suppose it's a matter of opinion. I'm not saying I was perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think it's my fault the entire game was just boring.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!