This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

For the contestants...

Topic » For the contestants...

4350 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
I am now officially opening once more the slot for replacement of the four contestants that failed to post their music video on time... they will join in the next challenge... =)
4350 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
I am now officially opening once more the slot for replacement of the four contestants that failed to post their music video on time... they will join in the next challenge... =)
4350 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
Rocallilychick and as well as for the four replacement they will be enter into our group next challenge...
4350 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
the replacement period is open until the next challenge...
4350 days 10 hours ago
Dem328
Name: Demetri
Will you be active?: Hell yea :D
Why you should be one of the contestant's here?: Cause I .. Um I just want to too please pick muahh
4350 days 8 hours ago
YourBestFriend
Name: YourBestFriend
Will you be active?: Yes I will
Why you should be one of the contestant's here?: Because I know that I can win this.
4350 days 8 hours ago
Bruno7272
Name:Bruno7272
Will you be active?:yes of course
Why you should be one of the contestant's here?:idk why
4350 days 8 hours ago
yoshi9999
Yoshi
Male
Yes
Cause u asked me 2
4350 days 8 hours ago
pooh0902
REPLACEMENT OF THE POSITION FOR THE CONTESTANTS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSE... HOPE THIS TIME AROUND ALL OF OUR PLAYERS ARE ACTIVE PLEASE... AND AS WELL TO OUR JUDGES... THE JUDGES ONLY HAVE TWELVE HOURS LEFT TO POST THERE COMMENTS... =)

open group

Revival Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!