This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Gabon Applications!

Topic » Survivor: Gabon Applications!

2549 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Username: Coolexchangestudent
Name you'd like to go by: DJ
Color Level: Black
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: I don't like comparing myself to anybody.
Social, Strategic or Physical?: Social
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: First seasons are not kind of really my thing, but this drive to win is making me so desperate. I've played a lot, and seriously, I've only gotten far in some of them. If I have to scramble I would, and I would do anything now just to get a win that I truly crave nowadays.
Favorite quality about yourself: I love how friendly I am online. I really do, because when it comes to real life I am shy as fuck.
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): Emotionally playing the game. When it gets down to the wire I tend to make bad decisions for myself and my game due to how emotionally driven I am in these games. Also being scared to be in that "leader role" hurts me as I can persuade a ton of people to vote this and that unlike Cirie Fields can.
Times you are available during the week (EST): 8PM onwards.
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): 9 PM onwards.
2549 days 21 hours ago
CHAEL
Username: CHAEL
Name you'd like to go by: Chael
Color Level: Yellow
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: Oh, I'm a one of a kind. Hard to say.
Social, Strategic or Physical?: Physical. I'm an aggressive player and winning is ALWAYS on my mind.
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: Well like I said I'm a one of a kind. I have a way with words and I'm willing to bet that no one else here can top me when it comes to entertainment.
Favorite quality about yourself: Well what is there not to like?
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): Well I'll tell you what. I once had an awkward moment just to see how it felt. Weakness? None. That and I'm not telling anyone. Some would say it's my mouth, however.
Times you are available during the week (EST): After 9pm
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): Any time.
2549 days 18 hours ago
bigbrotherallstar
Username: bigbrotherallstar
Name you'd like to go by: Lee
Color Level:light green
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: Ozzy
Social, Strategic or Physical?: physical but i also have solid social and strategic games
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: I'm really active and show up to almost every challenge. Honestly I think that's all I need but I'm also I hell of a survivor player
Favorite quality about yourself: Im really friendly and im proud of it
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): too loyal to my allies
Times you are available during the week (EST): anytime after 530
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): anytime
2549 days 17 hours ago
WillTraitor
Username: WillTraitor
Name you'd like to go by: Will
Color Level: Orange
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: Brenda Lowe
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: I play a great social game and I can usually befriend people pretty easily. Although I'm here to make friends and have a good time, I'm also looking to win and will stop at nothing in order to advance myself further in the game.
Favorite quality about yourself: Being really open
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): A lot of times I will want to be in control of the game or my alliance and I might adapt this "My way or the highway" type attitude which could eventually lead to my demise and elimination.
Times you are available during the week (EST): 6PM onwards
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): 6 PM onwards
2549 days 14 hours ago
get_right71
Username: get_right71
Name you'd like to go by: Ace
Color Level: black
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: i'm one of a kind
Social, Strategic or Physical?: strategic
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: i have the ability to dominate anything given to me. social game i can do well, strategic game, i can do well, and physical game, i can do well.
Favorite quality about yourself: my ability to form solid bonds and alliances with people
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): i trust people way too much. Sometimes it allows me to win and other times it is my demise.
Times you are available during the week (EST): 4-12pm
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): 7-12pm
2549 days 11 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Username: ThisIsMyGame
Name you'd like to go by: Gamo
Color Level: Green
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: Spencer Blendose
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: I do things that most players wont ever think of doing. You want an unorthadox player? Thats me.
Favorite quality about yourself: The ability to have people open up to me, which can be used for both good and evil.
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): Outspoken...way too much.
Times you are available during the week (EST): 4-when i sleep so 12
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): 10 am to 12 pm
2549 days 3 hours ago
matej773
Username: matej773
Name you'd like to go by: Matthes
Color Level: white
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: Russel mixed with Tony (28. season)
Social, Strategic or Physical?: Strategic
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: Because I am funny, sarcastic and I am really good player...
Favorite quality about yourself: Be sarcastic on people and provocating them.
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): Be honest.
Times you are available during the week (EST): 9-12 PM
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): 0-12 PM
2548 days 21 hours ago
ajwesome
Username: ajwesome
Name you'd like to go by: aj
Color Level: green
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: tony vlachos
Social, Strategic or Physical?: stratgic
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: i dont play with emotions i play to win and will make some of the msot entertaining risky and all out brutal moves youve ever seen
Favorite quality about yourself: my sneakyness
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): i get paranoid
Times you are available during the week (EST): after 5pm
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): all the time
2548 days 20 hours ago
cubsguy831
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO APPLIED :)
2548 days 8 hours ago
Musicinme
Username: Musicinme
Name you'd like to go by: Phillip
Color Level: Silver
Survivor you'd compare yourself most to: Todd Herzog
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: I believe you should choose me because I know how to get what I want in anything, including getting onto this season or how to win this season. I'm also really fucking entertaining, as Ive been told I have an odd way of phrasing things in my normal vernacular (that's a word right?)
Favorite quality about yourself: Being empathetic.
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): I have a tendency to see a plan ideally and not seeing the weaknesses in it. This also leads me to get cocky.
Times you are available during the week (EST): From 4-9 PM
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): Anytime after 5 PM
2546 days 19 hours ago
Craftycam10
Craftycam10
Cam
Tony
Social
You should choose me because I will make game changing moves that will change this game
My favorite quality about myself is my sneaky game changing moves
My biggest weakness is deciding when and where to make moves
I'm available 8am to 8pm (EST) in the week and weekend
2546 days 18 hours ago
Aaron_1907
Username: Aaron_1907
Name you'd like to go by Aaron
Colour Level: White
Survivor, you'd compare yourself most to Spencer Bledsoe
Why should I choose you? Be honest, the more honest you are the more likely you will make it: I think that you should choose me as this would be a massive opportunity to showcase newer players off for this season, I will do absolutely everything in my power to make a great game. My heart and soul will be focusing on this if I am chosen so you can always count on me.
Favourite quality about yourself: My favourite quality would be how open I am about things and being a trusting individual
Biggest weakness (and how it might bring down your Survivor game): Sometimes I am too kind and people might play on that and think I am an easy target
Times you are available during the week (EST): 4 pm,5 pm,6 pm
Times you are available during the weekend (EST): 4 pm,5 pm,6 pm,7 pm

open group

Cubs' Survivor: Gabon (APPS OPEN!!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!