This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zeus Incorporation

Topic » Zeus Incorporation

3378 days 15 hours ago
Bradyman7
I was thinking about a making a fire place except instead of creating heat it creates cool air.
Also it would be portable.

Idk
Not a fan of the app tbh
3378 days 15 hours ago
Bradyman7
Just kidding I actually like that app idea a lot
3378 days 15 hours ago
Bradyman7
Never mind screw the app idea
U wanted me fired Alan? Ok buddy
3378 days 15 hours ago
Bradyman7
I'm gonna create an idea later.
Alan: u will be in charge of creating the image for it along with researching the prices margins etc

Other guy: u will be in charge of creating a speech/presentation on what the product does and how it will be useful and who would buy it.
I will be creating the product and the description and everything else
3378 days 14 hours ago
Diirez
Gotcha.
3378 days 9 hours ago
alanb1
Okie dokie
3378 days 8 hours ago
Diirez
Hey Brady where is this good idea at?
3378 days 4 hours ago
Bradyman7
I'm at work
I'll send out the idea when I get home in 3 hours
3377 days 18 hours ago
Diirez
10 hours later
3377 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Hey guys I won't be online for probably 3-4 hours cus it's my great grandmas birthday but I'll be back later today to do whatever it is we are doing
3377 days 9 hours ago
alanb1
Ok so we have exactly 24 hours to get this done we don't have anymore time to wait on Brady's idea. Nick i think we should start working on the app/tracker if it's ok with you we can't waste anymore time. I'll be designing the app features and the product. Nick if you could work on the presentation please and trump wants us to come up with a slogan so if U can do that too that'd be great. Let's get to work.
3377 days 6 hours ago
alanb1
Here I made this:
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=pGRcVUIg1Jw

Nick or Brady pls help with the presentation I have a price range in the video
3377 days 6 hours ago
alanb1
I mean description not presentation*
3377 days 6 hours ago
Diirez
I'll help. I'm working on a sales presentation for it.
3377 days 6 hours ago
Diirez
1. I feel like the video should have some sort of light background music. Just instrumental.
2. We need margins, like how much it costs to make compared to how much we're selling it for so we know how much we profit from each product.

open group

ILTB's The Apprentice S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!