This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3432 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
grats nat on the win and grats to the HOF'ers

JB, it was a surprise to see you go at the final six. Why do you think you ended up being a target at that vote?

I was surprised that I went, because I know that if Ethan went that vote, I would have won the season. I was gonna take out Nat at f5 and take Nick & Iris to the end. But considering Nat had a full grasp and clear vision for the end, I'm not surprised I went. She played the best game and deserved to win. Props to her!
3432 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
http://prntscr.com/571wb4

Can I just say, I am proud of my flag :)
3432 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Ashlyn, you seemed very upset at the time you got voted out and again at Final Tribal Council. How are you feeling about Natalie being the Sole Survivor?

I don't like her, and I don't think I ever will. So I will say from my point of view that she doesn't deserve it. Straight up. But am I gonna bitch about it? No because I am tired of fighting with these people. I'm over it tbh haha
3432 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Second highest amount of days? Well I will take that win. Thanks haters for the support. :P
3432 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Alright now that I read what I needed. I will state my feelings, and if you don't like it, then sucks for you.

I had a serious personal issue happen that everyone in the final eight knew (except LQ maybe). So for me to have five people vote me out after I trusted them hurts. They knew what was going on, and I felt it was just a little fucked up. If they were to have told me, then I would have been fine. That's why I was chill when I left in Peru. In the end I can't forgive those people (Ethan, Ollie, Natalie, and JB) because I would have not done to them if the circumstances were as that. So Ollie don't blame my bipolar disorder, and the rest don't say I am rude. Get the full story before you make judgement. That's all I have to say about the matter. I won't say the issue here, but if you're wondering everything has smoothed over, and I am in a good place right now.
3432 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
That's why I am more mature than you < 3
3432 days 8 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ashlyn, firstly I knew about what was going on and I even had a conversation about this to Ethan during your elimination. We both felt bad voting you out, however during that entire day I still asked to be updated and I was there for you and you can't deny that. I wanted to make sure your little girl was alright.

Secondly with the bipolar disorder comment, it kinda double standard as we both did it and by that I mean we both made low blows with that since we both were going through similar things.

Like I said before if you really want to resolve this then mail me but if you don't then that's fine but just remember these things and remember I tried to reach out to you and tried to resolve things
3432 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I'm not going to deny you're caring for the issue. So thanks for that. I just felt it was messed up, and as I said to that bitch at FTC, at the time I felt you guys took that as an advantage to take me out. That's why I was so hurt.

I can't resolve the issue as it's just really messed up. I'm not being bitter. I'm just done.
3432 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Your* pardon me.
3432 days 7 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ok that's fine, however realise that we didn't take advantage of that. That wasn't the reason you were voted out. Also thank you for seeing that I cared about what you were going through, that's what I was trying to get you to see because that's what I felt like you weren't seeing

And that's fine if you can't resolve it, I will leave it at that
3241 days 3 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Im so ready for your Series to come back! ive been waiting for like EVER! Bring on the newbies! Good Luck to the 21st Cast! Woo!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!