This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council (Parisi)

Topic » 11th Tribal Council (Parisi)

3211 days ago
Leli14
11TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Parisi, to your fifth Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Cam, only two opportunities left to play a Hidden Immunity Idol. Do you think we'll see one get played tonight?

- Jett, would you say there's a clear majority heading into tonight's Tribal Council?

- Jeremy, at this late stage of the game how are you going to base your vote tonight?

- Manni, you've been safe for the last three votes. How does it feel to be vulnerable for the first time in a long time tonight?

- Lindsey, after last Tribal Council where you got called out for your move, do you think you could be in danger of going home tonight?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Jeremy, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all five of you!
3211 days ago
Jettsmith7
You cannot vote for Jeremy, who has Immunity.

But what if I want to? -__-
You fricking said how cheap the strategy was that you were using and then went back and used it AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. You didn't win that immunity, you simply GOT it. You GET to have immunity. I hope you are happy, cause if it weren't for that necklace I would vote your ass out.
3211 days ago
MMAjunkieX
- Jeremy, at this late stage of the game how are you going to base your vote tonight?

"I'm basing it on what is most likely to get my butt to the end."
3211 days ago
Emotion
Lindsey, after last Tribal Council where you got called out for your move, do you think you could be in danger of going home tonight?

Yeah i could be in trouble... But the person i flipped on turned out to be an evil multi so i dont feel bad like i did this morning
3211 days ago
ManniBoi
- Manni, you've been safe for the last three votes. How does it feel to be vulnerable for the first time in a long time tonight?

well I don't think im vulnerable that much just because a lot people claim they have an idol but I know for a fact that they don't I know exactly who has it ;)
3211 days ago
Jettsmith7
- Jett, would you say there's a clear majority heading into tonight's Tribal Council?

I don't fecking know! I have changed my vote at least once every tribal council up to this point! Every time somebody tells me we are good, multiple people somebody tells me the actual truth and I almost go home! There probably is a majority but I sure as hell aint in it.
3211 days ago
Jettsmith7
Jett's done with his rant now. Good luck people.
3211 days ago
Jettsmith7
HURRY UP AND VOTE PEOPLE
3210 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
4/5 votes received.
3210 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
This is turning into idol island
3210 days 23 hours ago
Jettsmith7
LOL yes
3210 days 23 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Hitting you with my best shot, fire away. :)
3210 days 23 hours ago
PeachessnCream
*eats popcorn*
*watches from tv set on exile*
3210 days 23 hours ago
Jettsmith7
*see's camera's poking out from bushes*
Oh that must be Leah watching. Hi leah!!!!!
3210 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
Right now... It's all about trust
3210 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
I want an episode named after what i say

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!