This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Immunity Challenge: Not It

Topic » 11th Immunity Challenge: Not..

3210 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Taking place tonight at 6:30pm EST.

Hope to see you there.
3210 days 4 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Probably won't be able to make it, if I do I'll be on my phone
3210 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
same here
3210 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
Check in

(at least two people needs to be here for the challenge to take place)
3210 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
HERE
3210 days 3 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Here on mobile
3210 days 3 hours ago
Emotion
Here
3210 days 3 hours ago
Jettsmith7
here
3210 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
LE GASP
3210 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, I'll explain today's challenge.
3210 days 3 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Good. Cause I need to win.
3210 days 3 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Oh wait XD IDOL LOL
3210 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
For today's challenge we're taking a trip down memory lane!

I will post ten statements about this season.

Seven statements are about stuff that actually happened in this season, while three are not.

When you have figured out which three statements are false, you PM me your answer. I will tell you if you're right or not.

If you're right, you will move on to the second stage, where I will PM you ten pictures of Tengaged avatars. It's your job to tell me which three avatars are NOT avatars of players who competed in this season.

Once you have it figured out, PM me again. I will then PM you  five quotes. Four of them have been said in a merged Tribal Council thread this season. One of them has not. It has been made up by me.

Once you have figured out which one has not been said, you PM me that quote (or the number assigned to the quote). First person to PM me the quote not said, will win Immunity!

For the last part of the challenge, you have to wait 3 MINUTES between guesses. This is just to avoid that someone just PMs me all five quotes immediately to win. You have to make a somewhat educated guess.

Any questions?
3210 days 3 hours ago
Jettsmith7
nope.
3210 days 3 hours ago
Emotion
Im good
3210 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, I will post the ten statements here in this thread at 6:35, and then the challenge will be on!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!