This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

13th Immunity Challenge: What Goes Around Comes Around

Topic » 13th Immunity Challenge: What..

3215 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Jett, Jeremy and Lindsey ... ONE challenge and ONE Tribal Council is now standing in the way of you making it to Final Tribal Council! Today will decide who the first person to get a seat in front of the jury will be. Two of you will have to fight it out at the penultimate Tribal Council, but for ONE of you, this is what’s going to decide if you make it to the end or not!

Okay, let's get to it!

Today's challenge will be divided into five parts. Keep in mind, all five parts will be played out at the same time. That means you have 24 hours to complete all five parts.

The objective of the challenge is to get the LOWEST amount of penalty points possible. The person with the lowest amount of penalty points will win Immunity and get the first seat at Final Tribal Council.

The five parts will be mini-challenges of challenges from this past season.

Part 1:
In this challenge you will be given two pictures of four contestants from this season morphed together.

Morph #1: http://oi61.tinypic.com/349e7eu.jpg
Morph #2:: http://oi61.tinypic.com/x1hvub.jpg

You will mail me which four contestants you think is in each picture. Each person you do not identify will give you 1 penalty point.

Part 2:
In part 2 you will be given five statements made in confessionals by five contestants from this season; Max, Leah, Manni, Joe and Cam.

1. "This bitch lied to my face, he wrote fucking novels lying. So can I trust him? NO. Can I throw him under the buss? YES."
2. "I haven't cried in this game up until now cuz I know I'm a goner"
3. "I just wish that this wasn't a season of lies for me so many times did I get lied to and so many times I had to fight someone in mail"
4. "I don't wanna get cocky but we done well for ourselves we have slightly shifted this game in our favor these past 2 tribal councils"
5. "I wish there were a good way to split the votes, but unfortunately there doesnt seem to be a good way."

Each time you do not pair a statement to the right contestant you will get 1 penalty point.

Part 3:
In part three you will have to find a seven-letter word. To find this word you will have to go through the first (the oldest) blog of all the users PeaceOut14 have added as a friend. On seven of his friends blogs a letter will be hidden. Once you have found all seven letters, you will have to spell out a word using all seven letters. If you are not able to find the word you will get 5 penalty points!

http://www.tengaged.com/user/PeaceOut14

Part 4:
In this part you will be given four Fetch-tasks. Each time you are not able to find a user I have asked you to fetch, you will get 1 penalty point.

1. Fetch me a Tengaged user with 400 in karma.
2. Fetch me a Tengaged user who is both a skeleton and a black level.
3. Fetch me a Tengaged user who has received exactly 20 gifts.
4. Fetch me a Tengaged user who has both 5 letters AND 5 numbers in their username.

Part 5:
I have set up a poll:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5037/poll/who-should-win-immunity-124010

The objective is to get as many people as you can to vote for you. The person with the lowest percentage when the poll closes (in 24 hours) will get 4 penalty points. The person with the highest percentage will not get any penalty points. The person in the middle will get 2 penalty points.
3215 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
You can use this template when PM’ing me your answers for part 2-4:

Part 1:
People on morph #1:
People on morph #2:

Part 2:

Part 3:
THE WORD:

Part 4:
1. LINK:
2. LINK:
3. LINK:
4. LINK:

-----
The scores from each part will be added together to give each of you a total score. The person with the lowest amount of penalty points wins Immunity and a spot at the Final Tribal Council. If you do not compete in this challenge, you are not eligible to win.

The challenge will last for 24 hours.

Please ask if you have any questions at all.

Good luck!
3215 days 6 hours ago
PeachessnCream
This challenge looks so fun omg
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, it's time to reveal the result of the challenge!

Let's start with the first part...
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Part 1:

Jeremy guessed Manni, Steve, Courtney and Griffin for Pic #1 and Leah, Max, Cam and Adrianna for Pic #2

Lindsey guessed Manni, Courtney, Steve and Griffin for Pic #1 and Leah, Max, Joe and Adrianna for Pic#2

The answer was:
Pic #1: Steve, Courtney, Cam, Griffin.
Pic #2: Leah, Adrianna, Joe, Max.
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Jeremy gets 2 penalty points.

Lindsey gets 1 penalty point.

(Jett obviously did not submit an answer, as he stated earlier he would not be able to compete in the challenge).
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Part 2:

Jeremy guessed:
1. Manni
2. Cam
3. Leah
4. Joe
5. Max

Lindsey guessed:
1. Cam
2. Leah
3. Manni
4. Joe
5. Max

The correct answers were:
1. Joe
2. Leah
3. Cam
4. Manni
5. Max
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Jeremy gets 4 penalty points.

Lindsey gets 3 penalty points.

Total:
Jeremy: 6
Lindsey: 4
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Part 3:

Jeremy guessed the word VICTORY

Lindsey guessed the word VICTORY

The word was: VICTORY
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
None of you get any penalty points in that round.

Total:
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
All of them are right.

None of you get any penalty points.

Total:
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
That means it comes down to part 5...
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Jett got the lowest percentage.

That means if Lindsey got the highest percentage, she will win Immunity. If Jeremy had the highest percentage, we have a tie.
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
The person with the highest percentage was...
Jeremy!

That Jeremy gets 0 penalty points in part 5, while Lindsey gets 2 penalty points.

Total:
Lindsey: 6

We have a tie!
3214 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
That means we will move on to a tie-breaker question to decide the winner!

I will mail both of you this question.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!