This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes' Final Tribal Council

Topic » Ardennes' Final Tribal Council

3213 days ago
Emotion
Jett you did play as hard as you could, props on that, i forgive you. Its fine lol anything goes on final tribal council.
3213 days ago
Jettsmith7
I made alliances and we only had one tribal council and I think that was unanimous. I wouldn't call that floating in the premerge.
Leah I respect your decision. Not that that matters to you XD
3213 days ago
Jettsmith7
Kinda pissed I wasn't even here for final 3 and 4 challenges and that Jeremy stole that immunity from me. Those might have really helped my case. LOL
3213 days ago
Emotion
Thats fine, we both can have our opinions.
3212 days 23 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Well I have to go soon. I know whats happening at the finale and I just want to say I don't hate any of y'all outside this game. I get your guy's decisions, and while I feel like my real life interfered with this game, I had the best time of my life on vacation with REAL friends and REAL people and that's better than selling my game to you bitter assholes. I love Lindsey to death and congratulate her on her game and who she is as a person. I did beat all of you and you all tried to get me out at one point so haha. I played better than y'all and thats enough for me. Thanks to Leli for a fun game and to Jeremy and Lindsey my final 3 for making this game fun for me. Hoping the viewers don't hate me as much as you all do.
3212 days 21 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Thank you both, and best of luck at the finale. Whoever wins, deserves it.
3212 days 21 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Yas Goodluck both this was an awesome season
3212 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
Thanks everyone :)

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!