This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st Tribal Council (Saiki)

Topic » 1st Tribal Council (Saiki)

3210 days 21 hours ago
Leli14
1ST TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Saiki, to your first Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Tyler, do you expect this vote to be crazier than usual, seeing as you guys just learned who's on your tribe?

- Ryan, as someone who did really well in today's challenge, do you think it'll be enough to keep you safe from elimination at this Tribal Council?

- Paul, do you think we'll see a solid majority alliance form at this Tribal Council or is it going to take longer than that?

- Leanna, as a previous finalist in this series, do you think there's a chance you may be an early target?

- Nikki, do you think it's an advantage or disadvantage to be on a tribe with someone you previously played with in a previous season in the series?

- Tico, as someone who was not present at today's challenge, do you think you could be a target heading into tonight's vote?

- Adrianna, with so many different players on this season, are you expecting these early Tribal Councils to get complicated and maybe even crazy?

- Joe, it ended up being very close at today's challenge between the two tribes. Do you think you guys will be able to make a comeback at the next challenge?

- Rhys, at this early stage of the game how exactly are you going to base your vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all nine of you!
3210 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Paul, do you think we'll see a solid majority alliance form at this Tribal Council or is it going to take longer than that?

: Who knows ! We shall see how everything falls into place :)
3210 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Adrianna, with so many different players on this season, are you expecting these early Tribal Councils to get complicated and maybe even crazy?

Hell yeah LOL, its going to be rlly crazy
3210 days 20 hours ago
jungleman111
Tyler, do you expect this vote to be crazier than usual, seeing as you guys just learned who's on your tribe?

It definitely is harder. We barely had any time to talk to anyone before the challenge, so for someone like me who barely knows anybody in this game it is hard to just try and keep myself safe.
3210 days 20 hours ago
KidA
- Ryan, as someone who did really well in today's challenge, do you think it'll be enough to keep you safe from elimination at this Tribal Council?

It's not a guarantee that I'll stay, but I think it definitely helps. If I do get voted out, I think people on this tribe would be playing way too hard, way too fast.
3210 days 20 hours ago
- Nikki, do you think it's an advantage or disadvantage to be on a tribe with someone you previously played with in a previous season in the series?

Um I honestly think it's neither. Honestly I haven't played with Rhys (who I'm assuming you're talking about) in a really long time...almost like two years. So we have to kinda form new bonds and such so it's like starting back from square one. There really isn't any benefits or non benefits to that.
3210 days 19 hours ago
ticofernandez
I really hope not I'm usually very helpful at challenges just worked today but I'm off next two weeks so it won't happen again
3210 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
- Leanna, as a previous finalist in this series, do you think there's a chance you may be an early target?

I honestly did not even consider that as an option.  At the end of the day we were all brought back because we are good players - many of us made it far and hope to continue and improve on that success.
3210 days 9 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I am basing my vote on the opinion of the vast number of chums I have accumulated in the last few days xxx
3210 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
we can make a comeback boo
3210 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
i dont know im really starting to doubt myself
3210 days 4 hours ago
ticofernandez
Ok so I know people are throwing my name around voting me out for missing one comp is dumb I'm strong at comps and will help this tribe win please mail me if u want to talk
3209 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3209 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3209 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
TICO!
3209 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
TYLER!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!