This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd Tribal Council (Saiki)

Topic » 2nd Tribal Council (Saiki)

3202 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
2ND TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Saiki, to your second Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Paul, despite having lost two challenges, the tribes have seemed very even at challenges. What does this tribe need to do to turn things around?

- Ryan, should tonight's vote only be about getting rid of dead weight, so you guys don't continue to lose challenges?

- Adrianna, how are you going to base your vote tonight?

- Tyler, last vote ended up being a close one and you almost went home. Are you worried for how tonight's vote might turn out for you?

- Rhys, you missed your second challenge today. Seeing as the tribe has lost their second challenge now, do you think some people might be gunning for you tonight?

- Joe, last vote ended up being very split. Do you think we'll see a more unified tribe this Tribal Council?

- Nikki, do you think not being at today's challenge is going to make you a target in tonight's vote?

- Leanna, do you think a clear majority alliance has formed on the tribe yet?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all eight of you!
3202 days 3 hours ago
KidA
- Ryan, should tonight's vote only be about getting rid of dead weight, so you guys don't continue to lose challenges?

Right now, I'm feeling it should be the perfect combination of strategy and challenge strength. When those two things align perfectly, you can make a decision that strengthens your game AND your tribe.
3202 days 3 hours ago
jungleman111
- Tyler, last vote ended up being a close one and you almost went home. Are you worried for how tonight's vote might turn out for you?

Definitely. Last night proved that you should never feel safe in this game and it just showed that some people decided to try and play the game very early. I have no idea how tonights vote is going to go and I'm very scared that I might be the next person going home.
3202 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Paul, despite having lost two challenges, the tribes have seemed very even at challenges. What does this tribe need to do to turn things around?

: For sure ! I just think we need to keep on doing what we are doing and not change a thing. Every challenge its SO close, you win some... you lose some. And it'll be our turn to win one soon.. i can feel it :)
3202 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, you missed your second challenge today. Seeing as the tribe has lost their second challenge now, do you think some people might be gunning for you tonight?

From this second onwards, I am available. I live in Britain, I have a part-time job being a waiter, and sometimes it's impossible for me to be here. I have the rest of the week off, and I'm committed and motivated to help set this team back on track.

I know it's not good to say, but my main strength is being a challenge competitor. It's why I play and I hope to prove myself x
3202 days 2 hours ago
- Nikki, do you think not being at today's challenge is going to make you a target in tonight's vote?

I don't think so but I sure hope not. That would be really bad only because I missed one challenge. I even told Leli I wouldn't be able to make challenges on Wednesday so it's pretty specific. I just hope the tribe knows I'm definitely a team player who is here to help us win and not bring us down :-)
3202 days 2 hours ago
TheEclipse
Sorry for missing another challenge guys, I've just been extremely busy all week. I'll be available pretty much every day Saturday onwards.
3202 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
- Leanna, do you think a clear majority alliance has formed on the tribe yet?

I am not 100% sure tbh, I think everyone wants our tribe to do well and we need to think short-term game so we can start winning some immunity!
3201 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3201 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
bye
3201 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3201 days 5 hours ago
jungleman111
Oh god. I'm so nervous :/
3201 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
TYLER!
3201 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
JOE!
3201 days 5 hours ago
*sits uncomfortably in my chair listening to the votes*
3201 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
JOE!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!