This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 9th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3194 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
9TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fukuoka, to your second Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Paul, last vote ended up being very close. Do you expect the six people who voted together last Tribal Council to stick together for this vote as well?

- Ben, do you think the fact that you wasted an Idol last Tribal Council will have consequences for you tonight?

- Mariah, you received five votes last Tribal Council. Do you think you'll get more votes tonight?

- Adrianna, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

- Rhys, after winning Immunity last challenge, do you think there's a chance you could be targeted tonight for being a physical threat?

- Nikki, do you think tonight's vote will be as close as the vote we saw last Tribal Council?

- Julian, does the fact that the jury has begun change the way you approach people and generally play the game?

- Stephen, there are four original Saiki members and six original Taketa members left. Do you see any advantages in having the six Taketa members team up and get rid of the remaining Saiki members?

- Sydney, with ten people voting tonight do you see the potential for a blindside happening?

- Rob, how much would you say the "Brovivors" rumor has influenced the game?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all ten of you!
3194 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, how much would you say the "Brovivors" rumor has influenced the game?

A lot. Because that's what Jesus wants. 9/11 was bad.
3194 days 2 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, after winning Immunity last challenge, do you think there's a chance you could be targeted tonight for being a physical threat?

If you saw me in real life you'd know I am a physical threat. I'm 6'6 and built like a chimney. A very muscular chimney. But in this game it's you win some and you lose some, you know?
3194 days 1 hour ago
- Nikki, do you think tonight's vote will be as close as the vote we saw last Tribal Council?

Um, well it kinda depends. The people on the out of last night's vote might flip and decide to jump ship..and maybe people in the majority alliance will flip. Who really knows in this game, it changes so quickly and so far most people don't really know what's gonna happen until the votes are read.
3193 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
- Ben, do you think the fact that you wasted an Idol last Tribal Council will have consequences for you tonight?

It probably will I heard my name being brought up last vote and I won't be surprised if it is brought up again tonight.  I won't be surprised if votes did come my way because of the challenge today as well.  But, yeah I'm nervous tonight.
3193 days 12 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
- Stephen, there are four original Saiki members and six original Taketa members left. Do you see any advantages in having the six Taketa members team up and get rid of the remaining Saiki members?

The tribal lines were blurred after the swap and they're heavily blurred right now. If someone is from your old tribe, that doesn't mean they can be trusted and this game is all about trust.
3193 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
- Sydney, with ten people voting tonight do you see the potential for a blindside happening?

What's beautiful about a blindside is that you never see it coming so we never know! :/
3193 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3193 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be time to do so...
3193 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Goodluck all x
3193 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3193 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
NIKKI!
3193 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
NIKKI!
3193 days 5 hours ago
*raises an eyebrow and turns*
Oh fuck..
3193 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
NIKKI!
3193 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
That's three votes Nikki.

Seven votes left.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!