This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 11th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3178 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
11TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fukuoka, to your fourth Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Julian, do you think it's an advantage or disadvantage having to cast two votes tonight?

- Rob, congratulations on winning (buying) Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

- Mariah, are you worried your vocalness over the past few days might make you a target heading into tonight's vote?

- Adrianna, after feeling very on the outs a few days ago, do you feel like you've recovered from the Nikki-vote now?

- Stephen, how frustrating is it not being able to vote? Do you think there's a chance you could be targeted because of that?

- Rhys, do you think the item you bought at the auction will come into good use seeing as the last few votes have been fairly chaotic?

- Paul, we've seen quite a few Hidden Immunity Idols being played the last few Tribal Councils. Do you think we'll see more tonight?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

You cannot vote for Rob, who has Immunity.

Julian will cast two votes. Stephen cannot vote.

Ben is on Exile Island. He cannot vote and cannot be voted for.

Rhys gets to look at how one person voted following Tribal Council.

Good luck to all eight of you!
3178 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
- Stephen, how frustrating is it not being able to vote? Do you think there's a chance you could be targeted because of that?

It's frustrating as hell, because I was basically taken away from my life in the game. I'm sure this will make me a target, I can already see potential two votes in Julian, so two more and I'm out.
3178 days 10 hours ago
MariahAnn
- Mariah, are you worried your vocalness over the past few days might make you a target heading into tonight's vote?

I mean, what vocalness. I've tried to be quieter, but OH WELL. I guess I haven't been. It might. I mean, i'm not that big of a problem. Ben's got my Monica and all I've got is an elf. I might be in trouble tonight, hopefully i'm not.
3178 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, congratulations on winning (buying) Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

#ShadeThrown

Nah I get it, I didn't really win it.

But I don't know if I necessarily -needed- it as badly as some others might feel they did. But at the same time, this is the exact spot that I left last time, just a few placements higher. And what happened to Stephen, is what happened to me, so I really feel for him tonight. Because I know in that spot that it sucks big time to lose that crucial element to your survival in this game.

I openly admit that it was a selfish move, because I did not want to go home again because of an auction result.
3178 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Paul, we've seen quite a few Hidden Immunity Idols being played the last few Tribal Councils. Do you think we'll see more tonight?

: For sure ! If I had an idol i would play it :P
3178 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Adrianna, after feeling very on the outs a few days ago, do you feel like you've recovered from the Nikki-vote now?

Somewhat, I mean the Nikki vote was very very revealing about this game. You can never feel safe because you get hit when you least expect it. It's like your walking into an alley.
3178 days 9 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, do you think the item you bought at the auction will come into good use seeing as the last few votes have been fairly chaotic?

Yeah, hopefully it'll give me a cheeky insight. But maybe I'm being naive but can we have a more routine vote? I don't care if this thing is useless, I just want to not have to throw every T-shirt I've sweated through into the wash.
3178 days 9 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'm actually not that sweaty by the way.
3178 days 7 hours ago
*sits with Sydney and looks at the tribe disgusted*
^im so glad this is happening to them..because it honestly just proves I was right, oh well they can burn in this hell of a tribe. At least I can say "I told you so"^
3178 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
*Sits next to Nikki*
Hey cutiee! Still bitter?
Being idoled out sucks -_-
Grats Adrianna on your move, im just waiting until the brovivors take you out xoxo
3177 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3177 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
If anyne wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so...
3177 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
*watches from Exile*
3177 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3177 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
STEPHEN!
3177 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
JULIAN!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!